Chapter A1🌸

As I'm walking to my car, I picked up my phone from my purse because I heard a loud "dinging noise". My girls had texted me to meet them at this secret club in Seoul that had been getting popular recently because they wanted to party for my birthday.  I do deserve it after all, I've been working non- stop at this Inter-ship and I'm beat. Let me go and have a good time to turn up for my 26th. I continue walking to my car,open the door, and get in. Somehow I put the key in the Ignition but can't seem to drive off. I'm frozen , stuck in my own thoughts. "Another year of trying to hold on..". I sighed to myself.
Alayna had been stressed out from work and often found herself thinking about how she was going to manage her busy lifestyle.After what happened in the past, she knew she shouldn't but she found herself reaching for the pill bottle in her purse that had caused her so much exertion and affliction. She was so exhausted and it had only been 3 weeks since she had first gotten the internship. Alayna knew that the pills did temporarily help, but  how they affected her weren't worth it. Still, here she was reaching for the pills to ease her overbearing stress like she was right back in 11th grade again.  She closed the thought out of her head and quickly stuffed the bottle back into her purse.She wouldn't let herself go back down that endless road of depression and lack of motivation again. 
After pulling herself together and wiping the scarred tear from her eye, she put the key back in the ignition and drove out of the parking garage  .

Upon arrival I got another text from the besties to meet them at the table next to the bar.
"Girls.. there is a hot dude here at the bar..he can literally GET IT" emani said.
"Girl damn- if you don't leave that man alone, besides he kinda looks out of it anyway" Selayana replied.
"Yea.. he's definitely not sober, his shirt isn't even buttoned right" Tori added.
I smiled at my phone in the parking lot and replied to them "Is he Micheal B. Jordan from Creed hot or Nico Hirraja from Moxie hot, btw on on my way inside!?"
Selayna replied to my text with " you'll see when you get here..and btw use my name to get in the club."
Knowing Selayna so well,I can feel her  smirk from my phone. Selayna was always that outgoing friend that pushed me out of my comfort zone knowing that I was an introvert. I love her for that though, without Selayna I wouldn't have gotten this internship.

As I walk up to the black building I noticed that there were a lot of people in the line. When I tried to skip everyone I was stopped by a tall, muscular dark-skinned security guard asking me if my name was on the list, and to get to the back of the line. 
"Um sir, I'm supposed to be here, my friend Selayna is just right inside if you would just kindly let m-"
"Oh Selayna ??I thought I told that Heffa to stay out of my club, but I guess she can pass for tonight with such a fine lady coming with her such as yourself" he said said as he cut me off.
"Oh thank you.." I replied. I didn't know how to feel about what he just said, but I simply ignored it because I'm here to have a good time with my girls.
"Have a good night." The security guard said as he opened the doors.
As I was walking in the club I could hear the people I left in the line yelling about not getting in but at the same time I heard the loud club music everyone was moving their bodies to. The club was like a jungle, there were wild animals everywhere in heat  waiting to end the night off in someone else's bed. The club was so big that I got lost trying to find the area with the tables. The colored lights didn't make it better to find either. After a while I found selayna waving and yelling  for me to come to the table so I walked over to the table and greeted my girlfriends that I haven't seen in a while due to me working all the time.I finally took a seat at their table flanked by another bar station and noticed the big dance floor with polls for poll dancing.
"Damn girl I haven't seen you in forever talk about Ne-yo MRS. INDEPENDENT~" Selayna said jokingly.
"Yea they got me working like a slave yall .. I've been running errands, making copies, and filing papers all week" I replied.
"Oh my goshh same," Tori said "My new mentor for my second half of nurse training is a pain in the ass and I'm really  debating quiting." Tori added jokingly.
" Yeah girl I get it..life's been stressful lately," Selayna sighed.
"Uh EXCUSE ME ?! But aren't we here to celebrate Alayna and free our minds from work?" Emani adds.
"Yeah girl..It's ur birthday we just want you to have a good time and rewind," Selayna added now smiling at me.
I looked over toward the bar past Selayna and said "Yeah well y'all weren't lying when y'all said that the  guy at the bar was fine..oohh he got tattoos too..he finna make me act up." Alayna said with a laugh.
"Ohh girll u betta get ya man," Emani said laughing.
"Naw girl.. he can just be fine from a far .." I said  as I looked away from the bar. "Whew enough with the small talk,I'm ready for some drinks!" Selayna said cheerfully.
Tori stood up and loudly shouted "HEY EVERYONE ITS MY GIRL ALAYNA's 26th BIRTHDAY AND WE FINNA' TURN UP!"
The whole club cheered as the DJ turned up the music, and the barista offered us free Soju for the night.
Once we started celebrating we could not stop, it's like electricity was running through our veins that night to keep on dancing. The drinks were just our plugs to get us started, and the music was our on switch to get us moving.

Alayna and the girls were clearly drunk, but not the only ones. As she gazed her attention over to the mysterious man at the bar, she noticed that he was yelling at the bartender..something about refusing him another drink. Alayna didn't care enough to interfere as he threw a shot glass down on the floor and stormed out of the main bar area. Alayna wasn't really interested enough about other peoples problems to to get involved but something about that fine man intrigued her. Between the hours of dancing and cheering to the loud music around them,  the vibe of the club started to change, and the girls started to grow a little sluggish .As it grew later and later into the night, Alayna, Emani, Selayna, and Tori decided it would be best if they left or things would get worse than just being a little sluggish.  They all stumbled while walking back to the entrance of the club only to find out that Alayna needed to use the restroom. Tori offered to go with Alayna but she insisted that she went by herself. She gave tori her open-toed heels to carry not thinking about the consequences of walking into a dirty club bathroom barefooted and started for the restroom. clear open toed heels and left for the restroom.Struggling to make her way through the loud crowd she finally felt the cold tile floors beneath her. Taking another step Alayna trips herself. Staying on the ground for a slight second she head a deep masculine voice speaking.

"Woaahh, sweetheart your in the wrong bathroom." the guy with the black combat boots said.

"No...I am- in the ladies room.." Alayna replied.

"Sorry to break your heat doll face but your actually in the men's room." He replied jokingly.

Alayna looks up slowly to see the tall,green eyed,masculine ,Asian man who she saw at the bar earlier causing a commotion.

"Like what you see doll face... your drooling on the floor, pick your mouth up. If your wondering the name of the fine gentleman your drooling over my name is Kyung-ho but everyone calls me K-yung."

"Well ... k-yung , I wouldn't even dream of drooling over someone as self absorbed as you."as Alayna narrows her eyes.

"Ouch, that really stung doll face but I would definitely chase someone that looks like you." Kyung backs up against the wall and puts his leg back on it. He slowly tilts his head back  and smirks while keeping eye contact with her on the floor.

"Oh yea..." Alayna says as she gets up off the floor to connect eye contact with him.

"Yea, honestly you don't know how hard I would fu-" Kyung tries to finish his sentence but realized Alaynas soft luscious were in contact with his. He didn't want to let go of this tingling feeling in his body so he pushed his head further into the kiss. Kyung slowly enters some tongue and slips his hand under Alaynas red dress to grope her ass. Alayna starts unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his shirt to grope two of his best features. The kiss becomes more passionate by the minute until kyung breaks the kiss.

"Damn, your good at this. Not like every other girl I've fucked before." he said with that smirk that got her into this in the first place.

Alayna took a minute and stood there trying to process what he said. She felt dumbfounded by what he just said to her.Kyung tries to kiss Alayna again but she slaps him.

"Damn you, you think that you can get any girl you want huh? Well guess what I'm not a bitch you can toy with. You such a fucking bitch ugh.." Alayna aggressively pushes Kyung into the wall and pushes the door open. She  was so caught up in the moment that she forgot  her girls waiting outside. Alayna hurried to the entrance of the club and found her friends waiting by her car.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
DONT FORGET TO VOTE!😉