ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 : You, Again?!

"𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚔𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚝 ."

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ: 'ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ' ʙʏ ғʀᴀɴᴋ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ

♡︎P/A: Listen to the music with headphones for a better experiance.♡︎

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎
...

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑢𝑔!"

Kyung starts to grin widely while staring at his work in the mirror.

"𝑁𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚...𝐼𝑚 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 , 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛." He wipes and wraps the area to make sure his clients arm doesnt get infected .

His client is a regular, a red headed rebel. She comes in there often to get a new tattoo whenever something happens in her life. This time she was coming in for a huge dragon and a Buda perched on top of a cloud . Yung doesnt know what it means but it seems to have a very important stance with his client,Lydia. Kyung isnt complaining though, that means more money for him.

He is a small business owner due to the hatred for things being handed to him on a sliver platter. All his life people would give things to him that he didnt deserve due to his parents status. He dispised people who would automatically assume hes a '𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑟𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑘𝑖𝑑' instead of getting to know him first. While he was now a rather successful small business owner,he often still found himself dwelling on his past and how things might have been different if it weren't for his parents beliefs of success. But like his dad always used to say ...

'𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 ,𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑢𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠'

He scofted every single time his father used to remind him when he got in trouble as a teenager.

As bad as kyung doesnt want to admit defeat to his stuck up father, he carries those words with him to maintain his business. His tattoo shop is his pride amd joy, '𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘' that he can say that he did on his own...

...without his parents, his money, and his reputation.

The point of getting away from his parents was to make him less stressed about them, not more stressed. He clears the thoughts about his snobby parents from his mind, and taps into the song eccoing in his shop in the background. He spaces out for a quick minute to mumble a few bars...

'𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝐼 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢...
𝐺𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑗𝑒𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝐼'𝑚 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 .. 𝑂𝑜𝑜 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑢' ...'