Chapter 3- A Solution to the Problem?

On the next day while they were having a breakfast:

Mrs. Montez: I've talked to my Mom in the Province, and Jasmine we will send you there.

Jasmine: What? I will not go in there...

Mrs. Montez: But you have to...

Jasmine: I won't !!! and I will never ever stay in the Province.!!!

Then she left.  and next thing that she knew  is she's now  on the Province. She wears high heels and she is carrying a very big and heavy bag.

Jasmine: I've never imagined myself in here...

Then her Grandma came=)

Grandma: SO let's go?

Than her Grandma started walking.

Jasmine: wait, wait, wait... We're not riding on a car?

Grandma: Our house is just one kilometer away from here... So what's the pointing of riding on a car?

Jasmine: So you want me to walk one kilometer away from here, in heels?

But her Grandma just smiled :) while Jasmine really felt hopeless.

Jasmine: Oh my gosh! What is happening to me?

On their way Jasmine keeps on saying something like:

Jasmine: Grandma? How did you stay long in a place like this?... being in the city is 100x better than this.

Grandma: This is the place where I was born, where I grew up, where I got married and this will be the place where I would die.

Her Grandma answere that with a smile and with a glow in her eyes. then she whispered:

Jasmine: And I would die first if you guyz convinced me to stay here for a long time.

Grandma: You're saying something?

Jasmine: Nothing Grandma... I was just really inspired of what you have said.

She faked a smile, and they continue walking. Jasmine somehow feel ok because of the blow of the wind and the trees around :) It's so amazing.

When they got home, Jasmine was so amazed by the place. There were flowers everywhere and the house is made up of wood. It's not that small and it's not that big. She saw two girls and a guy.

Grandma: This is Mary Ann; she's the one who always washes our clothes.

Mary Ann: Nice seeing you Ms. Jasmine :)

Grandma: This is Janna, She's the one who cooks our food and cleans our house :)

Janna: I hope you've got a nice trip all the way here Ms. Jasmine :)

She faked a smile and whispered:

Jasmine: Honestly i don't :)

Janna: What?

Jasmine: Nothing :)

Grandma: Ok this is Johndave...He's the son of Janna and he is the first honor in their class here :)

Jasmine: ohhhh!

Jasmine kinda finds him so cute :)

Grandma: So what do you think?

Jasmine: Think of what?

Grandma: Of our place?

Jasmine: Well I'm really wondering why you guyz built a house made of wood and the arrangement of the flowers...Its kinda busy...Maybe we could arrange them according to their color or their family :)

And Janna, Mary Ann and her Grandma smiled.

JAsmine: Why are you guyz smiling?

Grandma: Nothing! Let's go inside :)

All of them went inside and it's almost lunch time so they decided to eat. Almost all of the foods prepared were vegetables, which Jasmine doesn't really like. So she didn't touched her food and her Grandma noticed it.

Grandma: Why are you not touching your food?

Mary Ann: Yuhh!! Don't you like the food?

Jasmine: No!!! It looks Delicious but...

Janna: But what?

Jasmine: Im on a special diet!!!

Everyone  really wanted to laugh but they just stoped it.

Grandma: With that thin body of yours?

Johndave laughed and Jasmine saw her so she eagerly answered:

Jasmine: Im just maintaining my figure :)

Grandma: Ok then...So you really don't want to eat?

Jasmine: I'm just gonna stick to water.

Grandma: OK!!

After a while:

Grandma: By the way I've enrolled you on Johndave's class, so you can go to school, tomorrow :)

Jasmine: Where could I find that place?

Grandma: Wait... Johndave, can Jasmine join you all the way to school tomorrow?

Johndave: OK Grandma=).