Chapter 8- Bye2x Province

Jasmine is watering the plants that time, when she saw a car stopped in front of their house. And when she looked at it, she saw her Mom and Dad :)

                     the first thing she did is to hugged them:)

Jasmine:Oh thank you Mom..Dad... you're here...I really miss you :)

                  All of them then went inside their house-sat on the sofa and her Mom and dad looked serious...

Mr.montez: Jasmine...We've got something to tell you and we hope you won't be angry to us...

Jasmine: What is it Dad...Mom?

Mrs.Montez: The truth is we're not poor...were not bankrupt or something..

                    Jasmine then stood up...

Jasmine: What do you guyz mean?

Mrs.Montez: We planned everything...From the Lawyer and when you came here..

                     Jasmine then cried.

Jasmine:Huh? Why did you guyz did this to me? You guyz are so mean...

                    She then ran all the way to the rice fields and Johndave came after her.She continued crying in there.

Johndave: Jasmine..

Jasmine:How did they do this to me?

Johndave: Because they love you...

Jasmine: They love me? What do you mean?

Johdave: COme to think of it...You yourself said, that you've never been a good daughter to them right? That means that you yourself don't like you attitude...Your old attitude..Right?

Jasmine: But... They don't have to send me here..

Jasmine: hmmm... For me it's better if they decided to send you here..Cause now you've realized your mistakes...

Jasmine: I know...But they don't have to lie on me...I think its better if they just told me the truth..

Johndave: if they told you that they will send you here in the province to change your attitude... Would that be okay to you?

Jasmine: No :( !!!

Johndave: That's what I'm saying..They don't want you to be hurt, that's why they preferred to be hurt of living a life without you than to hurt you...They want you to figured it out yourself....

                  Jasmine didn't say a single word.

Johndave: I know what they've done is not a good thing..but..

Jasmine: But they just did it for me..

Johnave: Thats so true..

                  Johndave then smiled.

Johndave: Loook at you now..You've changed in every way and thats a good thing right?

              Jasmine then looked to Johndave

Jasmine: yuhhh...you're right:)

Johndave: And you should stop crying..

         then they both smiled.

Johndave: OKAy lets go...