.." Ouch "..

Click.
Clack.
Click.
Clack.

..I can only hear the loud clinks of the shoes drowning out my sobs. I've been here for.. an hour and a half? I'm not certain. I hear a button and the iron door opens, ajar. I see something peeking out of it and it was Ms. Min. She slowly walks towards me and crouches. I see her holding an unidentified object.

She looks at me with the fakest frown,

" I'm sorry. " she says.

I get confused. She pulls up my sleeve and she takes the unknown object and jabs it in my arm which makes me yelp in pain. The object inserts something cyan in my body. It hurts, it hurts, it hurts! After a moment she pulls it out, my arm leaking blood.

She gets up and walks away, closing the door gently. I held my arm and bit my lip, the pain was unbearable for me. I tore my other sleeve off to use as a bandage so the wound won't get infected. One question roamed in my mind,

" What did she put in me? "

Before I knew it, everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the same dim room. I remembered what happened. It seemed like the wound healed a bit considering it didn't hurt. I felt.. strange? I looked down at my hands and I was shocked to see that my hands were all white.

I see my reflection on the hard floor seeing my skin was white. It made me panick,

" Is something wrong with me? "

I started panting heavily, not knowing what to do. I felt dizzy. I stood up and tried to open the door once again. I mean, it's better than nothing, right? It was useless. All it did was bruise my arm. I try to peek through a crack of the door and see light. A couple of footsteps pass by, but no one came in contact with the door.

I sighed, I knew that I couldn't get out. If so, how could I? I'm trapped in a room. It was disgusting as well. I sit back down in the same corner and waited. I thought,

" If I can't get out I should at least obey the orders from the people, right? It's too risky to hurt them, it's too soon. I should wait and see their weak spots, then I'll make a move. "

After the thoughts I hum a little tune.
Oh, my mother used to sing it to me. The song was so peaceful. It was called " ×♡××¥#+♡☆ " But, the confusing part for me is when it says " -It's a curse, but my love couldn't get any worse " but I could tell it sounded a bit sad.

The heavy door opens once again, revealing bright light. This time, instead of Ms. Min, a man with long, blonde hair yanks my hand and drags me somewhere. Now I was even more confused.