Prologue

(Pic is made with Picrew I own nothing) [Also this is a reader insert so you don't gotta look like my OC obviously :)]

Prologue

Y/N's pov

    You are finally headed home after working your shift from the small but cozy cat café, and on your way back to your cozy little studio apartment you put up some posters for a roommate. It had your phone number on it, your business email, and most importantly, information on your apartment, including the total rent and the half they would pay. You also stated that while they need to buy their own food, furniture, and accessories, you would sometimes bake to destress so the sweets you made were fair game. Just as long as they don't eat it all in one sitting or hog it to themselves.

    Finally reaching your apartment building you go up the stairs and head to your door number, #316 and take your key out from your purse and open and close the door behind you, lock it, put your keys in the bowl near the door and take of your f/c shoes/boots. You you put your bag and sweater on a hanger as you hear a soft jingling coming closer, and feel something soft rub against your leg and hear a soft 'meow' and you smile softly. You greet your your calico cat named Bingus and he chirps happily as you head to the kitchen, check on his food and water and fill them up accordingly, and head to your room. It's been a busy day and the café was more crowded than usual, not to mention you went around town to put up those ads. You are exhausted and take off your clothes, put on some pajamas, and go to bed early. Hopefully someone will call or message you soon about applying to be a roommate...