Chapter 1: Your doing what?!

Tomura's pov

    "What the fuck do you mean?!" The man I now called father after saving me from the streets just looked at me calmly and started to explain to me. "Tomura, you are turning 21 within a few months. I know you want to stay here but there comes a time in everyone's lives where you must find a place for yourself. I have recently acquired an ad that Kurogiri has informed me of, and I made sure that Giran has looked into the building along with the person who lives there. I am positive that it will have the suitable accommodations, and I'll even have Kurogiri warp all your belongings there when you manage to pass the little 'interview' that they require. All you must do is make a good first impression, and please do try to watch your temper around them."

    While he was spouting this nonsense I was in complete shock, 'he's kicking me out? This can't be happening!' I thought. "So that's it huh? Your kicking me out?!" I growled.

He sighed and shook his head lightly while trying to get me to understand. "You must understand I only want nothing but the best for you, and to succeed in life, think of this but another one of those 'levels' in those video games you love so much. I also hear that the apartment is a studio one and you will be rooming with a girl, I believe her name is y/n l/n."

    Wait... I'll be living with a girl? I mean I can see the pros of that, after all, I could probably snatch some of her panties, but I also don't want to have to listen to her and another guy fucking eachother while I'm near them either. And besides, what if she's like the rest of the other girls? The ones that are snobby, prissy, entitled bitches who pull the puppy eye crap then throw you out when they got what they wanted from you. I grimace and raise my hand to lightly trace over the scars over my eyes and face while the other starts scratching at my neck unconsciously, picking off some old scabs that have yet to heal and I stop when I realise my fingertips are wet with my own blood. Well, I suppose it's better than rooming with my friend Dabi, the fuckboi always has a new slut over every day pretty much and taunts me about being a damn virgin.

"...Fine. but if this doesn't work out and she turns out to be a bitch I better be welcome back here!" I state. "Of course, you will always have a place in this house Tomura. I'll contact the woman and we will make a date for you two to meet." I sigh "yeah yeah, I gotta tell my subscribers I'll be busy for awhile getting ready to move or whatever."

    I head to my room where my stream setup is and look at the clock. '4:45 p.m huh? Guess I'll start my stream a bit early so I can break the news to them while finishing that one game' I thought. After setting up my stream, including the custom bit collector and all that, I loaded up the game while putting some 8bit gaming music in the background. I tweeted that the stream was going to start in about 10 minutes just so I have time to make sure everything is in working order and make sure my ping and fps are good.

    "Alright that should do it." I mumbled. I did my usual greeting and everything while searching for a competitive game on Overwatch. About an hour into the stream I broke the news to my followers and subscribers saying "I might be moving soon so I won't have much time to stream until then. I'm sorry League members" (My name for my subs and followers). Thankfully my community was understanding and I was secretly grateful for that. By 11 p.m I ended the stream early to get ready for whatever is gonna happen this week. Anxiety crawled its way up my back and into my skull, giving me a fitful sleep. Hopefully things won't go so bad.