the beginning

There was once a prince, a child that lost his parents in war that was destined to rule a kingdom. He was the only one person left in his blood line, and he was destined to rule. He was barly 12 years old, 12 years old. He was hated by many people in his kingdom for one reason which was he was demanding. "Give me my royal robes" or "brush my teeth" or even "bathe me" were some of the things he would say.sometimes he would gauge out people's eyes for not obeying. But one day he didn't need to gauge out eyes anymore. He was on a leisure stroll when he wanted to swim. He stripped down to nothing but skin and dove into a lake.He had heard rumors that the lake was...... different. He dived in and suddenly something happened... something strange.he thought that he drowned but he woke up in his bedroom in the castle.he was still the exact way he was when he was in the lake. But he felt......different. A servant came into his bedroom and said "you weren't do until 13:00". "Bring me my clothes you fool" said the prince. "Yes my lord" said the servant as he bowed.

"Whoa" said the prince "How did I" never mind. It all started to make sense now.... the lake, the servant... mind control. Mind control..