The docks

"Civillians!! These prisoners were once people of my kingdom. They stole from me and the city! This is what they deserve. Any objections? Off with their heads my freind the executioner." Said the prince in a amused voice. The resistance decided to use Percy's idea(sorta). A tidal wave hit the docks.(A.N: sorry if you dont like my writing style i also wrote a book called be true in a different writing style.) "What the heck was that percy!! Great, were screwed." said sarah. "What!?!? He was about to kill them!! Was i supposed to let him!?!?!??!?!?!" said percy as he uncapped riptide and put in to sarahs chin in a heartbeat. Isiaih unsheathed his celestial bronze dagger he called dragonbreath and said " PUT DOWN THE SWORD PERCY!!" as he put the dagger in percys face. "Get that bloody dagger away from me!! I know we are risking everything but annabeth and thalia are in there!" said percy in an angered voice. (A.N: i do not own percy, annabeth, thalia or riptide.) Percy stormed off as he threw riptide at a wall. 'Idiots' Percy thaught. "Sorry " said Sarah in a sad voice. "For what?! being a total fool and agreeing with Isaiah! For being useless?!?! HUH! Get away from me now Sarah." he said. (at the docks) "Ugh"grunted the prince."BRING ME PERCYS HEAD!!" yelled the prince. " I want the entire resistance dead and i dont care what it takes. Get it done" said the prince as he put on his gold lined trenchcoat.

Sorry for the short chapters guys. I will start making them longer if you want.