Albedo ✨ Y/n

"Just The Two of Us"

           The night was always scary. Not because of its dark and mysterious shadows, nor the folklore, but to stay in a room alone with different thoughts is... overwhelming. Sometimes, it makes people cry, sometimes, it makes people mad about themselves— sometimes, both.
What was about the dark night was something a little hard to bear, and Y/n, a victim of what lurks inside their head desperately clawed through them all.

           Y/n believed that in the end they'd end up alone with a pent-up love wasted on an unrequited admiration, or they'd die with no one to remember them. To be forgotten was one of their fears after all. But what they see in the river shifted, its reflection distorted by a single petal of a peach blossom. In the end, they were wrong, and the it dawned on them that
maybe they weren't going to die alone.

          The dusk has finally ended as the sun rose to greet the world with its warm gaze. Despite its grand appearance, the rain continued to drizzle to the ground.

             A rainbow would make its grand appearance soon. Maybe a pot of gold would be by the end of the rainbow, or better yet, a wish fulfilled. Despite the urge to find the end of the colorful arc, many of us are contented with what we have, or we simply gave up trying.
For Albedo, the beauty of a rainbow was noteworthy, but the face of his lover was worth writing a novel.

             The soft rain made small pitter patters by the window. The light shower on a Sunday morning never felt so beautiful. It was a beautiful morning, and Albedo basked in its glory, cooking an English breakfast for two.
            He silently sang a song as he fried his sunny-side ups, and toasted buttered bread.
He brewed his coffee with sugar and milk, and the other with (insert coffee stuff idk), and set them on the table before resuming to cooking more for his sleeping beauty.

             The candle light has long gone, and the sun shone in the sky. Its rays plead for peaceful eyelids to rise and shine. Y/n grumbled in their sleep, unconsciously finding a source of comfort when they realized that there was but an empty space in their bed.

            E/c fluttered open, hazy and teary of sleep. Slowly, the figure sat up, realizing that it was just them in the room. Y/n silently looked for the blond-haired male, escaping the clutches of soft cushions. Slipping on a white nightshirt, and not caring to button them at all, they walked out to the hallways in their pink slippers.

             Their eyes glimmered in the morning, finding Albedo in the kitchen, wearing a cute apron. He wore his trousers at least, unlike them.
Silently, they tip-toed towards the male, and wrapped their arms around him. He did not flinch, as if he knew they were there; instead, he smiled and greeted them a good morning.

              "Albedo, why didn't you stay in bed?" Y/n asked, muffled by his back. He smiled in reply as he fried the bacon, "If I stayed, we would be eating breakfast at lunch, and skipping meals is bad."
Y/n hummed, "But I wanted to wake up to you..."
Albedo looked behind him, turning off the stove to face Y/n. Softly, he patted their head, and watched them bury themselves more on his space.
"You're so cute." Y/n giddily looked up to him with a blush. Chuckling, Albedo gave them a small forehead kiss at their forehead head.

             "My prince/princess," He whispered by their ear, "your breakfast."

In the end, though it was just the two of them, the days became brighter, and the couple found peace in each other's presence. They found themselves contented with what they have— a love sowed to Agape's garden.