Venti ✨ Y/n (M4A)

M4A - Male for all :>
I decided to start making M4M, M4F, and M4A, but M4F is still my strong point ^^, so there might be a few mistakes

Also this is also based on a chapter in my idv oneshots with Aesop. ;)

Wow, Modern AU makes me feel giddy.
_______
"I love you, Venti"

          The downpour of rain was heavy, and the sound of a distant news reporter were the only sounds present in the minimalistic looking house, along with the sounds of cold air escaping through the air conditioner. The sound of keys enter the male on the couch's hearing range, and his teal eyes brightened up once the door opened. "It's so cold!" Exclaimed the person behind the door, as it revealed to be their roommate, Y/n. Though Venti was a highschool student, he has been living with a lovely utaite by the name of (Utaite name) which, by far, was the most significant twist that ever happened to his life. "A! Welcome back!" Venti hugged them, tightly. "I bought groceries for the Ratatouille you wanted to try making," Venti perked up. "Yes, I also got you your Candy Apples," Venti cheered, "I wuv youuuuu," He embraced the utaite, who blushed a thousand reds at their roommate's unpredicted ways of affection. Venti was always surprising, that both of them could be assumed as lovers. His friends never knew though. "Now go and take a bath and I'll do the cooking, Tehe!" Venti puts on his apron just as he winked. Chuckling, Y/n nodded off as they entered the bathroom.

          "It is done!" Y/n clapped as their eyes sparkled. "Can I take a picture? Like, this is so beautiful," Y/n asked. "Of course!" Venti approved.
After a few pictures, they started to eat. "It tastes so good! I'm gonna cry! This is just so delicious!" Y/n swiped a tear from her eye. "It's my original ratatouille, version Venti- or as I like to call it Barbatos Ratatouille!" "You're basing it off of your username in Genshin Impact?" Venti blushes. "Of course! One should know the name of Barbatos!" Y/n chuckles. "You're so cute," they said with a grin.

           "I'll be washing the dishes now, so you go and bathe," Y/n said, taking their plates and placing it by the sink. Before Venti could enter the bathroom, he shouted from the door, "Can we have theatre night? I wanna watch that Heathers Musical!" Y/n checked their phone. It was Friday, meaning they could be enjoying their time in the weekends. "Okay!" Y/n replied back, and they could hear the excited noises of the highschool student in the bathroom.

            "Now, the fort," Y/n fixed their living room to become a massive fort, making it look like some Hilichurl camp from the mobile game them and Venti were immersed in playing. Once the fort was done, Venti consequently left the bathroom, and squealed upon seeing the fort. Their fluffy blankets were by the couch, as well as candy apples and (favorite snack); they even got cocoa— for Venti at least. What they had in hand was soju and yakult. "Soju?" Venti tilted his head. Y/n notices his curiosity and smiled, "Yup. You gotta wait 'til you're 20, though; and, don't say Barbatos is a gajillion-years old." Venti pouts, making Y/n snicker. Don't worry, I'm just waiting for my cocoa, then we can start the movie," Venti embraces the roommate , head on shoulder, burying his face on their neck. "What's wrong?" Y/n gazed with a concerned expression on their face. "Nothing is wrong. I just love you so much," Venti replied rubbing his head on their chest. "Yeah, yeah. I love you too, now let's watch Heathers," Y/n looks at Venti's pouty face once more, and sighs with a smile.

           They pulled Venti to their grasp, burying their head on his neck, sending a few kisses. "I love you too," With a charming smile, Y/n watched their new boyfriend erupt in a big heavy blush on his face.