~Dino Morpher~

Published: March 27, 2021

Updated: ....

*NO QUIRKS*

An isolated island where a population of dinosaurs live. Humans live alongside these creatures, as these dinosaurs of government cloning and soon them breeding allowed this island to have a sustainable ecosystem. The humans there were able to make tribes and a settlement of a large city. This island was long forgotten for a few decades and these people don't know what's outside their island and further along the ocean.

#1) 'Student 1' is a part of the tribe that is equipped with fishing. He was riding in a ship with mosasaurs swimming around it being curious til they saw another ship that came from the outside. A modern fishing boat drifting along their sea. 'Student 1' shifts in their aquatic dino form to go investigate and soon find the crew of people that were left and 'Student 2'.

#2) 'Student 2' was someone that was washed up on the shore. 'Student 1' was with their tribe and soon found them. 'Student 1' was curious about the other seeing they had different clothing and also different behaviors then himself. Plus he didn't look like a shifter either and clearly not from their island. The tribe took 'Student 1' to their grounds holding him in containment.

#3) Make it up