Chapter 17

Everyone stood still.

It was as if the whole world stopped turning.

Sugawara was the first to move, closing the door and leaning against it.

Hinata clung to Kageyama, not removing his head from the taller males shoulder.

"Kageyama? That wouldn't happen to be Hinata, would it?" Suga asked, moving closer to the pair.

Kageyama clung to the orange haired boy tighter.

"Put him down." The third year said sternly.

The Raven haired boy shook his head.

The silver haired boy moved even closer, making himself more intimidating.

"That wasn't a question, it was a statement, put him down" The third year said.

When Kageyama took a step backwards, Sugawara flung forwards and snatched Hinata.

"No!" Kageyama shouted, jolting forwards in desperation to get his love back.

Hinata was shaking behind Suga.

He didn't realise how much it hurt knowing he couldn't fling back to Kageyamas arms.

What's going on?

Suga put his arm out, almost as if to protect Hinata.

"Do you have ANY idea of how WORRIED PEOPLE HAVE BEEN?!" Suga shouted, accompanied by arm motions.

"KENMA HASNT BEEN EATING, BOKUTO HASNT COME OUT HIS ROOM AND OIKAWA REFUSES TO MAKE HIS STUPID STATEMENTS!!" The third year shouted again.

"NOT ONLY THAT, NOYA AND TANAKA CANT MAKE THEIR STUPID REMARKS ANYMORE, YAMAGUCHI AND YAICHI HAVENT STOPPED CRYING AND EVEN TSUKKISHIMA SEEMS MORE DOWN THAN NORMAL!" He added.

By now, the normally calm third year had turned into a raging beast, face red and shouting louder than ever before.

It took suga a while to calm down.

He turned around and held Hinata tightly.

"Oh Shoyo..." he whispered.

He stood up again.

"I'm taking Hinata home. I won't speak of this, I won't tell anyone, however if it does happen again.." Sugawara said, turning to face Kageyama raising his voice a little.

"I won't hesitate to call the cops!" He shouted.

He took Hinatas arm and led him to the front door.

"No... No! NO!" Kageyama screamed.

Sugawara opened the door and walked out, still holding Hinata.

"DARLING!" Kageyama screamed as Sugawara led Hinata to his car.

He ran out onto his front lawn as he saw Hinata being put in the front seat and the car speeding off.

"H-hinata.."

"Oni-chan!" Shouted Natsu as she came bounding up to her older brother.

Hinata was now home.

He hadnt realised how much he missed his little sister.

He held her tightly.

"I'm home now Natsu..." he whispered.

"Oh my... Shoyo?!" Shouted Hinatas mother running up to him and holding him in her arms, bawling into his shoulder.

Suga smiled and walked out the door.

"Wait!" Hinatas mother shouted.

"Thank you, for finding my baby boy" she said, bowing.

"It's my pleasure, I'll tell everyone at practice the good news! You come back when your ready Hinata" Sugawara said.

He then walked back to his car and sped off.

Hinata went to his bedroom, he hadn't been there in a while.

He flopped on his bed, although he was back home and could see his friends & family again, some part of him missed Kageyama terribly.

He picked up his phone, he managed to grab it off the side as he left.

He looked at all his notifications.

'Yamaguchi... Bokuto-san... Kenma... Oikawa-senpai... Kuroo, Lev, Daichi, Akashi, Iwazumi... they all messaged me, so where is Kageyamas?' The little orange boy thought to himself, scrolling through his phone.

Just then, an incoming call came:

'Tanaka, he wants to FaceTime?' He thought, pressing accept.

00:01

Sugawara: Don't you dare bother Shoyo!

Tanaka: I wanna see for- HINATA!

Noya- NO WAY!

Tanaka: LIL DUDE, WHERE YA BEEN?!

Noya: WHO KIDNAPPED YOU?! ILL BEAT THERE ASS.

Daichi: Stop bombarding him with questions!

Yamaguchi: Hinata..?

Hinata: Hi everyone!

Asahi: Oh thank god, your ok!

Yachi: Shoyo!

Tsukkishima: oh, so the human tangerine is alive.

Ennoshita: Don't act like you weren't worried.

Hinata: I'll be back at school and practice tomorrow, hope I haven't lost my spiking skills!

Tanaka: better not, we need your spikes!

Hinata: alright, bye guys!

Everyone: Bye Shoyo!

*call ended*

Hinata collapsed on his bed

He sighed.

"Shoyo! Come for dinner, momma made curry buns!" Natsu shouted, running into to Hinatas room.

The older brother giggled and walked out his room.

'It'll all be ok..' he thought to himself