Part - 3

Arnav wore a navy button down shirt & jeans with one button black blazer; his hair was not gelled but was little messy which was adding more hotness on his harm. He was looking damn handsome; comparing him with the Greek god this time will really do injustice with him he was indeed looking more than a Greek god.

He was waiting for Khushi in living room since 10 minutes but she still had not come. God, what is taking this girl so long he thought which soon vanished when his eyes fell on Khushi. She was looking drop dead gorgeous in thin strap black glitter mini dress. He noticed her from head to toe in last his gazed stop on her red soft luscious lips; he so wanted to taste them.

Arnav was just mesmerized by her beauty. He was too lost in her to notice Khushi standing in front of him; his trance broken by Khushi

Khushi" Arnav how am I looking ? "

Arnav kissing her right cheek " Khush you're looking gorgeous " whispered in her ear making Khushi go all red with his compliment " Toh Chale "

Khushi nodded her head and both of them stepped out of his mansion; went to his black Mercedes. He made her sit at the passenger seat and then went to driving seat. He leaned towards Khushi to put her seat belt in this process his hand touched her right breast making Khushi closed her eyes. Arnav looked at her face after fastening the belt and could see her red cheeks, her closed eyes and slightly parted plump lips. He smirked seeing his effect on her. He started the car; drove to restaurant.

Arnav stepped down from car and walked toward her side, like a gentleman he opened the door for her and held out his hand for her, She smiled at him and come out of the car, They entered inside the restaurant hand in hand, All the eyes were on them. Manager came and escorted them to their table which Arnav booked for them in private dining area. Arnav pulled out a chair for Khushi, she sat on the chair and he too sat on the chair opposite to her.

A waiter came there and asked them to order. Arnav ordered all Khushi's favorite dishes - chicken panzanella, involtini di manzo, Sicilian meatballs al forno, salsa spaghetti, spinach& ricotta cannelloni, gennaro's turkey Milanese.

They both were talking about random things, all the time was holding Khushi's palm and caressing it. Suddenly the light got dim and started playing soft music. Most of the young couple was on the dance floor of the restaurant dancing on the soft tune.

Arnav got up from the chair and went in front of her and extended his hand toward her " Dance? "

Khushi smiled at him and held his hand; got up from the chair and walked to the dance floor with Arnav. He held her hands and made her snake her hands around his neck. He held Khushi by her waist and pulled her close towards him. They swayed their bodies slowly on the beats. 

After the music stopped, Arnav and Khushi came back to their seat to have their dinner. After sometime, both of them finish their food and moves out from restaurant; walked to the car.

On their way Khushi noticed an ice cream parlor and demand an ice cream. He stopped the car outside an ice cream parlor.

Arnav" Which flavor you want Khush ? "

Khushi" Chocolate "

He went inside the ice cream parlor to fetch one conretooheartz dark chocklate flavor for her and then came back to his driving seat; started his car.

Arnav was driving the car while stealing glances of Khushi. Khushi was in her own world; she was licking ice creams making sounds which made Arnav turned on. He noticed little amount of the ice cream on her upper lips at the right side.

Arnav " Khush you have ice cream on your lips "

Khushi rubbed her lips with her thum" Is it gone ? "

Arnav " No Khush, it's little up " a naughty idea came to his mind " Let me clean it for you Khush "

He untied his seat belt and leaned towards Khushi; touched her upper lip with this thumb and traced it making Khushi closed her eyes; he did same with her lower lip. He could see her heaving chest due to irregular breaths , her closed eyes and her red plum lips slightly quivering. His gaze was fixed on her quivering luscious red lips. He wanted to taste them and with the intention of same he leaned closer; bridging the gap between them he captured her lips in his; kissed her slowly and sensuously. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep Voting & Commenting

Next Update Will Be After 30+ Comments