Part - 1

Before 2 months,

At Delhi Singania Empire's owner Mr. Singhania died in a car accident. Arnav was in New York then for a business deal when he got this news. He immediately left for Delhi in his private jet. He and Mr. Singhania was his Business partner from past 5 years. In past 5 years Khushi and Arnav become very close to each other.

At that moment he entered Singhania Mansion, Khushi ran to hug him and Arnav hugged her back. She cried her heart out in his embrace.

Arnav knew Mr. Singhania was everything for Khushi. When Khushi was too young, her mother left them for another man. Her father gave her both father and mother's love.

Arnav caressed her back " Shhh stop crying Khush "

Khushi still crying " Arnav Dad left me Arnav ... now I'm alone "

Arnav still caressing her back " Who said you are alone ? You have me "

Khushi raised her head from his chest and looked into his eyes.

Arnav cupped her cheeks "I n one day look how pale you are looking. If your Dad see this, he would be sad. Now give me your smile " making Khushi giving him a small smile" Let's eat something "

He led her to the dining table and made her plate, feed with his one hand all the time Khushi looking at him. Then he scooped her in his arms and taking her in her room he made her lay on the bed.

Arnav " Good Night " giving a kiss on her forehead about to leave

Khushi stopped him holding his hand " Don't Go stay with me Arnav "

Shifting a side she gave him space. He lay on the bed and took her into his arms. Khushi dug her face into his chest while he pulling her more to him by her waist.

After sometimes Khushi drifted into deep sleep while Arnav just kept staring at the sleeping beauty in his arms.

Before two weeks when he came here from London Mr. Sighania's 65th birthday party, after almost six months he saw Khushi. She was wearing a strapless pink floor length gown. The gown was cling to her body showing her body's every curve at right places. she was the perfect combination of 36-26-42; not too skinny but curvy in right places.

In the party when she saw him, she came to him and hugged him tightly making him to feel her soft body against his hard one. All the time in the party she cling to him making him go hard for her. After he returned to Mumbai, he started dreaming erotic dream about his and Khushi. He knew it was not right thinking about her like this way, she was just 17. They had a huge age gap difference. But it was not in his control. His body carved to have her. Every time he fucked different women while thinking how would be with Khsuhi making him more frustrated for not able to have her.

Now he was finding very hard to control his desire for her when she was so close to him that made it more difficult for him. His gaze fall on her lips they were inviting him to taste them. Arnav leaned down close to her lips and he kept his rough lips on her soft one. He started kissing her slowly not wanted to wake her up while is hand found their way underneath her dress and roamed his hand over her body curves. Khushi moaned in her sleep when he touched her soft breast. He broke the kiss when he felt short of breath. He pecked her lips softly few more times and slept in her embrace.

************

Next day, Arnav and Khushi both come to Mumbai in his private jet as from now Khushi would stay with Arnav. According to Mr. Singhania's will until Khushi is not be 18, Arnav is her legally caretaker and handles all business on her behalf too until she is 22.

When they reached to his Mansion located far away from the city in silence place, he ordered his servants to keep her luggage in room next to him.

Khushi " I will stay next to your room Arnav " in excitement

Arnav pulled her to him by her waist making her soft breasts pressed on his chest.

Arnav rubbed his nose with her " Yes "

He just scooped her up in his arms and took her into her bedroom. He made her lie on the bed softly and kissed her forehead as good night he went to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep Voting & Commenting

Next update will be after 20+ comments