Part - 2

Few days passed,

One day after morning workout in gym, Arnav was going to his room by passing Khushi's room when his eyes fell On Khushi who just after finishing her bath stepped out of the bathroom completely wet. Her wet hair tied with a towel while covering herself with a very short towel but failing miserably in its futile attempt. It was tied right above the peaks of her visibly soft and lush breasts, leaving almost all of them bare and very little to the imagination; and it ended a little below her waist barely covering her delicious pussy.

Arnav swallowed hard.

She freed wet her hair from the towel and taking those hairs over a side and started drying her hair by the help of the towel. Her wet hair was not helping either; water droplets running from her neck disappeared in her cleavage. Her breasts were bouncing up at the time she was drying her hair. His eyes roamed over her almost nude body making him gulped hard. He was ogling the beauty in front of him. He could feel getting himself hard under his pants. Before he would grab her and take her there, he left for his room to take cold shower.

Arnav Singh Raizada was standing under the cold shower closing his eyes for almost one hour holding his hard throbbing shaft through his hand, gliding his hand up and down around his hard cock. This was the first time when he was so much hard for a girl. He was trembling rock hard for Khushi, just for her. It was like now sheer torture for him she was with him, near his reach but he couldn't have her. It was adding fuel in his never ending need to have her. Unlike any other woman, Khushi was able to cast a spell over him. Her smiling face flashed in front of his eyes making him increased his stroking his cock fast. With an animalistic growl, he spurted out his hot seed over his fist. He stood there few more times and then came out wearing a towel around his waist. He wore his black Armani suit and his Rolex watch.

When Arnav went downstairs he was greeted by an excited Khushi. Khushi got up from his chair, went to him and hugged him. Arnav hugged her tightly making her soft breasts pressed on his hard chest, buried his face into her hair to inhale the smell of her fruity shampoo. After few seconds Khushi broke the hug much too Arnav's disappointment.

Khushi kissed his cheek " Good morning Arnav "

Arnav kissed her both cheeks " Good morning Khush "

Khushi hold his hand and made him sit beside her and started serving him sugarless fruit custard " Arnav I made it for you. Tell me how is it ? "

Arnav took a spoon of custard and slowly popped it into his mouth. Khushi's hands were clasped as she was nervous. As soon as he started eating the custard without any expression on his face, she was terrified thinking he did not like her cooking. Arnav from corner of his eyes saw Khushi looking at him with a cute pout. He found it adorable.