Jealous?

Amani pov
4 am and my lover won't anwser probably some where with a dancer sipping champagne while I'm in his bed.

I woke up at 6:00 turning off my alarm.I hopped in the shower for about 15 minutes I got out the shower lotioning up with warm vanilla sugar then Put on my Victoria secret bra set.and got dressed in a white and pink pretty on fleek shirt with gray leggings and pink ugg boots.i put my hair in a PonyTail at the top and the back down.With my baby hair out.I was reminiscing about last night I loved Chris lips and hands on mine. Anyway I went in my sister room getting her ready 15 minutes later it was 6:30 am and I was getting her dressed in pink shorts with a gray shirt and a pink Jordan hoodie with pink and gray Jordans.

I was on my way to drop off rani when I got a call from Chris.
Me:hello
Chris:hey meet me a McDonald's.
Me:k.i have to drop of rani first.
Chris:k bye
Me:bye
End of call.

Rani:ooo sissy gotta boyfiend.

Me:rani shut up.I said laughing.

I pulled up to her daycare center and the front desk lady signed her in .Then I got in my car pulling off.

Chris pov:

I was looking around looking for amani as I was sitting at the table eating my fries, I seen amani and she was looking like a goddess even with a laid back outfit on.And that ass was looking just right in them leggings.

Amani:You going just stare or stand up and give me hug.

I stood up wrapping my arms around her little waist.I wanted to just kiss her again and call her mine.

Me:you smell so good.

I said taking a whiff of that sweet vanilla smell she had on her.

Amani:I know.She said with a smirk on her face.

Me :Don't get cocky now.

She then got up switching hard knowing I was staring .

3 mins later she came back with a large fry and a Oreo Mc Flurry.

Me:Fat ass

Amani:But you like this fat ass.

Me:You right

Amani:Ok random question Whats your favorite color?

Me:Blue . You ?

Amani :pink and black

Me:Ok What do you like to eat the most ?

Amani:Pinapples and Frys. You ?

Me:Pussy and Wings

Amani:You Nasty ,But what's do you like to do ?She said blushing

Me:Paint ,sing and draw .You ?

Amani:Dance ,Do Hair and paint

Me:Are you a Virgin ?

Amani:Yeah , why ?

Me:No reason.

Amani:Ok I think we should head out.

Me:Lets go .

At school:
Amani pov:

I pulled up at the skool and all the hoes and thirsty ass nigga were staring.I'm used to it by now.I walked to my first class sitting next to Chris.
Me:hey
Chris:Hey.I forgot To introduce you To Stacey and Asia.
Asia:Hi
Stacey:hey girl
Me:Hi .I said waving.

After first period me and Asia was walking to second period together.When I Saw Chris Kissing Diamond.

My blood started to boil.I know
you're probably like why are u mad yall ain't together.But how would u feel if u seen your future bae kissing a dirty hoe.

But two can play at that Game.

Skip to lunch.

I said down with asia and Chris was sitting right across from me trying to talk to me.I spun around and sat with my back facing him.I decided to go for a smoke.I went out back to under the bleachers and I saw this dread head smoking.He was sexy.I pulled out my blunts and started inhaling and exhaling.After a good three blunts .The lightskin dread head was staring at me intensely he walked over to me and kissed me I kissed back and we had full make out session.
"I'm Lee"
Me:I'm Amani .
Lee:Give me yo phone
I handed him my phone the he put his number in.I put my number in his phone then I walked away.Stumbling a bit. I walked back inside and went to class.
"Why are you late Amani "

Me:Cause I'll come to class when I fucking feel like it .
I sat down in my seat behind Asia and put my head down.
"No need for attitude"

Asia:You high as fuck ain't you

Me:Yeah I said giggling .
I laid my head back down and went to sleep.I woke up and Chris out of all people was tapping on my shoulder.
Me:what do you want

Chris:why have you been ignoring me.

Me:I'm not .

End of day .................

After I picked up rani. I picked us up some food then I pulled of heading home.When I pulled up I saw my mom and dad arguing about how that's not her child. My dad had a suspicious look on his face and let out the room. I Ignored them and went upstairs and bathed Rani.
Me:How was daycare.

Rani:Gwood I learned my abc.

Me:Tell me them

Rani:A ,Bee,C,D,E,F,H,G,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q ,R,S,T,,U V W X Y and Z .Now I know my My Abc nwext twime won't you swing with meeeeeeeeeeee.She said singing.

Me:Good but remember G come before H.

Rani:Ok sissy

I changed her in to her Pjs then I laid her in her princess bed.I showered and washed my body with Dove.When I was done I put on a night gown and climbed in bed.