3 years later

Amani: Wassup.Its a 3 years later and I'm 21 now I finally graduated from college. Also me and chris our now married.Yep london and Paris our 3 now.. My baby girl Rani was shot at the park by a drive by.She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But
I have been going to therapy for my depression.For her to be so young she took so many bullets for things that didn't have nothing to do with her . The first time she was shot she made it but this time her little body just couldn't handle it . And both times it was a the playground. Why bring violence to a playground.Anyways im 1 month pregnant again but chris doesn't know.

Chris pov:

What's up y'all finally I get a POV Amani always getting them all.I love my baby girls London and paris more than anything in the world .Sadly rani was shot at the park 2 months ago. Those 2 little secrets I have are soon to be revealed hopefully she still be here for me.

Anny pov:

Hey yall, it's ya girl Anny.Im 21 now turn up. Im a teacher at pine elementary. I also love my nieces London and paris. There so pretty.I want to have kids. But the relationship is in is just to abusive and I don't want to risk losing child .

Amani pov:

Come On Girls Wake Up.i said said tickling them.

Paris and london:stop mommy .
they said laughing.

I ran them some bath water and put Dora bubble bath in it.I started washing them .First London then Paris.I dressed them both in grey joggers, red converse and a red thing 1 thing 2 shirt.I put there hair in a messy bun.Then set them at the table so they can eat their strawberry pancakes.

I ran up stairs hopping in the shower with Chris. No freaky stuff happened cuz we already got 2 and one on the way.I Got Out The Shower Lotioning Up

Then Putting on my 2pac shirt with gray joggers.Since the girls were matching me and bae decided we'd match.I went downstairs grabbing my purse ,phone and keys.

Me:Come on yall we going to auntie house.Then the mall.
I buckled them in then got in my self.

Me:Bae hurry up I said yelling out the window.
He walked out the house looking fresh as fuck. Once he got in i pulled off.I turned up the radio listening to throw sum mo by nicki minaj and some other people.

I looked in the mirror and saw london dancing and paris bobbing her head.I started laughing. I looked at Chris and saw him all up in his phone.

Me:who u texting.

Chris:Not you so dont worry about It.

Me:"Okay "I could feel my hormones racing . I wanted to cry and fight at the same time.I calmed down trying stop my self from hitting him.I pulled up to my sister house parking in the garage.

Me:Come on kids,yall daddy can stay out here . I said rolling my eyes .

Chris: man whatever

Yall probably think I'm overreacting but what would you do if you saw your man all up in his phone smiling and giggling and stuff.Unless he watching some damn Vine Video.
I knocked on the door waiting for Anny to come open the door.

Me:Hey sis I said walking into the house with the girls behind me.

Anny:Hey sis. How are my two favorite girls she said talking to London and Paris.

London: Hey auntie and I'm good.

Paris: what's up auntie.

Me: ok girls let me and Auntie
talk.I said kissing they cheek they ran off going to the backyard to play . I turned around looking at Anny .