Highschool

I woke up to my phone blasting in the morning by j Cole.

I laid out a jean jumper with a strapless black Victoria secret bra and black Victoria secret panties.

Once i got out the shower i put on strawberries and cream lotion.Put on my outfit then woke up rani.
Me:come on get up.

Rani:sissy I'm hungry.

Me: ok let's wash you up then get u dressed.

After I got her out I lotioned her up and put her a tan dress/jacket on with black leggings, tan timberlands and her hair up in a messy bun.

Me:go downstairs and eat while I pack your bag.

I packed her tablet, toys and diapers just in case she have a accident In her underwear. Then I walked downstairs. Ready to roll out.

Me:come on Rani I said grabbing my purse I put on red lipstick then checked to make sure I had everthing.i grabbed my keys, picked up rani and walked out the door.i strapped rani in her car seat.I got in and plugged my phone up to the radio and blasted Apparently by j Cole. I was a big fan of his. I looked in the mirror and saw rani bobbing her head i laughed and then pulled off in my all light pink convertible bently.I had many cars because , I was very spoiled.

- At daycare:

Me:Bye baby.

Rani:by sissy luh u.

Me:love u too.

I got in my car and started heading towards school.

When I pulled up everyone was staring.I hate when people stare but anyways once I got out I heard smart remarks like she hoe or she think she cute. I just ignore them cuz haters gonna be haters.

Front Office:

Hi I'm amani Smith I was wondering if I could get my schedule.

Officelady:yes you may give me one minute. ......Here you go.

Me:thanx. Looking at my schedule I saw that my first. Class was history room 323.As I was looking down I bumped into someone my bad I said looking up.

Me:Oh hey Chris

Chris:Wassup ma

Me:I ain't ma,How many times I have to say that ? And Can u help me find room 323.I said letting my hood accent come out.

Chris:Ok "baby" ,And Yeah I was just on my way there.He said getting smart.

When we got to room 323 all eyes on we're on us.

Ms.B: is there a reason you two are late.

Chris: I was helping out amani she's new here.

Ms.B:ok take a seat.

I followed Chris and sat down next to him and his friends.

Chris:mani this is tyga, red, Cole and trey.

Me:hey.

Diamond:move bitch your in my seat.

I turned around to see who she was talking to I stood up and looked at her .

Me:I know you not talking to me.

Diamond:I am talking to u know move she said shoving me out the way.Thats when I got mad I dragged her ass back by her hair and started throwing punches.She punched me one good time and that didn't hurt it just made me angrier so I started pounding harder with every punch that's when I feel someone pick me up.

Me: Put me down I'm not fucking finished I said kicking my feet and swinging my arms.

Chris:Calm the fuck down.

Ignoring him I hopped in my car pulling off.Once I got  home and my dad started asking me a 100 fucking questions.

Me:Dad I got in a fight ok the bitch shouldve kept her hands to her self.

Dad:Don't cuss around me and ok do you want me to pick up rani later for you.

Me:No I got it.

Dad:Ok bye hunny I gotta go to work.

Me:bye

I Went Upstairs and changed into black yoga pants, pink shirt,and some designed pink nikes.i grabbed my black cheetah print purse and was on my way to pick up rani.

At the daycare:

Me:come on rani.

Rani:K

Chris:aye wait mani.

Me:what chris.

Chris:why u so rude ? You must need some dick . He said laughing .

Me:I'm not rude and you couldn't handle this even if you tried . Anyway What are you doing here.

Chris:Picking up my nephew.Do you wanna chill with me at my place.

Me:Sure I guess.Rani do you wanna go over my friend house with me?

Rani:yesh she said holding on to me tight.

Me:we'll be there later let me take her home and get her washed up for bed.

Chris:K

I got in the car with rani and pulled of once we got home I hopped in the shower with rani and got out and wrapped a towel around me .I lotioned her down and put her in a Minnie Mouse Pj set .I slipped on some Yoga shorts and a tank top with my house shoes.I put my hair in a pony tail. Then grabbed my stuff.

Me: ok come on let's go

I hopped in my car and drove to his house since he live like 2 blocks down.Im guessing one of his homeboys live next door since he was by my house yesterday.

Chris POV:

I had just got done getting out snacks and washing up my nephew.I was about to sit down but the bell rung and I made my way  to the front door.

Me:Wassup Amani. Hey lil mama .

Hey. They both said at the same time.

Me: Marcus .I yelled.

Marcus:yes

Me:rani is here.

We all sat  down and eventually fell asleep.I woke  up with my head In Amani lap.I tapped her shoulder so she can wake up.

Me:It's getting late you wanna stay or head out.

Mani:Imma head out cause Rani got daycare in am the morning . I stood up stretching and Amani was bent over . I grabbed her ass and she jumped hitting my chest .

Me:ow I said laughing . It was a moment of silence and all I could think I about doing is kissing her . I grabbed her chin and kissed her I slid my tongue in and she slowly glided hers in . I sat in the couch pulling her in my lap . I ran my hands under her shirt gripping her soft perky breasts . She pulled away pulling down her shirt .

Amani:I should go she said as she picked up rani.

Once they left I out I laid Marcus in the play room on the Sofa bed . Then I went to my room and went to sleep.

A/n

Sorry if anyone is confused rani is the little girl and Amani is the main character.For those who don't read the Author notes your lost not mine.🖕🏽

Ps:Rani is actually 3