Graduation

I pushed the stroller with Paris and London in it as I looked at Graduation dresses.I rolled past this one and is an black maxi dress.This is very traditional but I can't find anything better so I put it on the stroller then looked at some heels to go with it.I got this 4 in fat heeled open toed heels.There were so cute.I was bout to grabbed them but then London started crying.I picked her up and rocked her but she wouldn't stop crying.I gave her a prepared breast milk and she stopped crying..I have to label they bottles because I keep formula and breast milk in the same bottle types. Paris likes formula and London like Breast milk.

"What's sup ma I'm Sage what's size you need I see you got ya hands full".

Me:A 6 please.

Then He put the shoe in the stroller.

Me:Thanks I'm Amani .

Sage:Nice to meet you Amani

I walked in the dressing room and sat London back in her seat.I tried on the black dress and All I could say was damn. I had curves for days. Them babies made me gain a lot of weight but it went to good places.My breast are a lil bigger and they sit up just how I always wanted them to sit up.And my booty. Dont get me started on that. I put my clothes back on and wheeled the stroller out the dressing room.I paid for my items then I left.I put the babies in the car and buckled them up. Paris was slobbering everywhere and smiling.
Me:Hey Mommas babies.I said cooing at them . I put the bags in the car then got in pulling off.On my way home I decided to get me a fill in And get my nails painted gold.I sat the two car seats in the stroller and clipped them down then went in side and I wrote my name down then sat and waited.

"Your babies are gorgeous"
"How old are they"

Me:Thank you and there 3 days old.

"Baby you should be resting"

Me:I'm good ,I got things to do.

"Ok baby I'm Cecilia,if you ever want an old lady like me to baby sit just call me "She said writing her number on the card.

Me:Thanks Cecilia I'm Amani.

Cecilia:Pretty woman pretty name

That's the first someone called me a woman everyone else think I'm some little ass lil girl.

"Next"
Cecilia:You go head and take my turn sweetly I'll wait.And watch the babies while you get your nails done .

Me:Are you sure ?

Cecilia:Yeah Sugar

Me:God bless you I said getting up and sitting down in the chair . And he started on my nails. And was extremely rough .

Me:uh excuse me can you be a lil more gentle please.

"It no hurt"

Me:It DO hurt.

"Oke fine"
He went easier and I laid back and let him do my nails.When I washed my hands I chose my color the sat down.

"You pay now"

Me:Ok mufucka I said mumbling .i gave him 25 and he started painting my nails and doing second and third coats.Then he put clear over it and I sat my nails under the dryer.