III

💀Lindsey💀
I stared intensely at the old black car in front of me. the driver had said it was sent for me from the earl Usher himself. i had heard some town tales of the Usher manor. a household caught up in greed and wrath, people who had been sent from Satan himself.
Hearing the town tales made me a little hesitant about the whole thing, but none the less i got into the car.
💀💀
After about fifteen minutes car stopped revealing a creepy old estate, the Usher manor i presumed.
I was greeted at the door by an old butler, he said his name was Henry McKeen. a Scottish fellow i reckon.
He lead me to the parlor to wait for the rest of the guests. in that parlor was a man, a drunken man for that fact. he introduced himself as, Mister E.
Mister E stayed on the leather love-seat in the middle of the room drinking his bottle of whiskey. Slowly one by one, the other guest arrived, there was about fifteen other people. And boy were they rich! Gold shoulder pads, diamond rings and sliver gowns! Once everyone was in the parlor Henry, the butler rang a small bell.
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, please settle down for earl Usher." Henry stepped aside to reveal a sour and dull looking man. Earl Usher