VII

💀Cain💀
Alexander was dead, he died twenty years ago. but why was he back? These questions worried me. could he be one of our houses problems.
"Lord Usher," Duke Adams called out to me.
"Yes Adams?" I reply.
"Your butler is dead," his face was emotionless unlike his joyful face.
"Its just so terrible, to gruesome for a fine lady!" Lady Lucy rabbled.
"Henry's dead, yes i am quit well aware of his passing" i kept my best poker face.
"Milord you don't have to hold back your true emotions," Lady Lucy burst into tears. weakling, really to cry over the servant, truly weak.
"I know were we stand, Henry is dead and one of our persons is a murder." i speak out to the weeping geust.
There in the corner was Mister E and Lindsey Queens with disgusted faces. my eyes scanned the room.
23 people, one murder, poltergeists. what a wonderful event.
The lights were out again, i had sent Duke Adams and Lady Lucy down to the cellar to get essentials.
Then another wave hit.
A high pitched shriek rang throughout the the house like an alarm.
"Lady Lucy is no more," miss Queens whispered as she read Tales of Suspense by Edgar Allen Poe.
When she finished her sentence there came Duke adams running up the stairs.
He was carrying a relief portrait of a dead woman.
"Like i said Lady Lucy is dead," Lindsey spoke dully.
"And now another bites the dust," Alfonzo spoke bluntly. Then Duke Adams disappeared in a brief flame like flash paper.