IV

💀Cain💀
Henry led me to parlor where my guest where. In the latest three and a half i had Henry tell about Mister E and Lindsey Queens and get me ready.
Mister E (aka Alfonzo Edwards) King of the supernatural underworld. Great asset in Usher poltergeist problems.
Age:46
Lindsey Queens (aka Q) writer from England in search for her dark talents.
Age:23
As i had said we had some odd guests.
I scanned the guest, there were a lot of old hag faces. but then a scowl caught my attention, a lady about in her late teens to early twenties. i stared as she scowled at me, soon Henry's voice snapped me out of my trance.
"Now enjoy the ball tonight everybody." Henry left to tend to our guests, leaving me stand on the staircase staring like a buffoon.
"How long are you going to stand there like a fool?" A girl's voice called.
The girl before was hanging onto the staircase railing.
"Get down from there," i hiss lowly. she was in a simply gown almost-no way she wouldn't do that! A writer from Engand! Surly she would have better sense in fashion. She was in her night gown.
"Why did you invite me here?" She questioned.
"Parents, and you should change."
"Why-" that's when it happened. the air was cold and the lights were out, the poltergeist was happening again.
As a small boy i had seen many of these hauntings, but at a party? This would ruin the people here, and i would definitely be disowned for my first party.
"I know what happenig," the monkey girl whispered.