II

💀Alfonzo💀
I had just gotten a call from Roderick Usher IV about a certain problem about in his manor. it was upon the poor family again. i had been called up there many times about these problems. But this time it was going to be different.my last encounter with these problems had left me blinded and disabled in a valuable resource. Nonetheless i ordered my handy man to drive me to their home. i was determined to get this job done before their annual ball.
💀💀💀
I got there a quarter to two, i knocked on the big oak door. a minute later Henry appeared to lead me to the first room.
"Wait a moment sir, we mustn't go in with out proper protection." He stopped. Henry had always been superstitious about this stuff, but he probably knew well in warding of spirits. He gave me a cane of iron and necklace of obsidian.
"Now you may go," he opened the door. i felt around the room with my cane. it was the music room. i stopped my cane when i felt a lump on their portrait of Thaddeus Usher-the first in the long line of Ushers. i felt every inch of the lump, it felt like the outline of a man. this was probably one of the few haunted relics.
"Henry, you must get rid of this portrait." i said sternly.
"Sir the masters would be enraged if i did so," the butler worried.
"Then say they can deal with this poltergeist another day." So i heard him muttering, "The masters will be so angered. and so it began