Chaper 1

Kageyama (pov)

"Miyagi."

Breathed out Tobio. How long has it been? He pondered.

He was finally back. During the last three months of junior high, a lot of crazy things happened. One of those things included moving to England.

To others, that might sound wonderful! After all, England is such a amazing place to began with! But to Tobio, it was just a weird, unfamiliar, country.

He didn't hate England, no. He just prefers Japan. Mainly Miyagi.

After a few papers here and there, he finally was approved to move back to Miyagi. Under the condition that every week, he would have to visit his uncle and aunt, since he wanted to live alone.

It was two weeks into the first month of highschool, he was still waiting for his acceptance letter.

In total, he applied for two schools, Aoba Johsai, and Shiritorizawa. The letter was going to come on this Sunday, which is tomorrow. He was nervous. No, nervous is an understatement. He was absolutely freaking out!

Having mini anxiety attacks every few minutes.

'Oh god, I should've applied to more schools than just two!'

'Why did I think that I was smart enough to make it in any of these schools!'

'I'm not going to make it in.'

'I am so fucking stupid.'

Before he knew it, it was almost morning. He has spent his whole night just procrastinating about how he wasn't going to make it in any of the school's.

Suddenly, he heard a knock at his door.

'That must be the mail man!' Thought Tobio.

During the walk to the door, he felt as if time purposely slowed itself down just for him. With each step, dread slowly creeped within him.

By the time he was down the stairs of his house, he was contemplating whether to just move back to England, to his old highschool. He had many friends there, but he liked Miyagi better. To him, staying in England means leaving behind his grandpa. He didn't want to leave him. So he won't leave.

"Hello! I have one letter to Kageyama Tobio!"

Said the mail man cheerfully.

"Uh, thank you."

Said Tobio politely, taking the acceptance letter as the mail man handed it to him.

"Have a nice day sir!"

Said the mail man, as he ran back to his car.

"That was weird."

Muttered Tobio. It was the first time he'd seen a mail man in Miyagi. They usually just ring the door bell and then drop the mail off.

It was the first time the mail man waited, and stayed until the receiver got their mail.

'I guess lots have changed since I left.'

Lost in thought, Tobio almost forgot about the acceptance letter in his hand.

Slowly ripping open the milky white envelope, taking the letter out. He prayed that it was a acceptance letter from Shiritorizawa.

With his prayers unanswered, there on the envelope, wrote:

Dear Kageyama Tobio,

You have been accepted to Aoba Johsai highschool.

Place come and collect your uniform from the front office at 8:00am, Monday.

We have assigned you a guide for your first week of school, so you can get used to all of this.