I Saw You

Sorry, I was so busy and I couldn't publish anything, but I have a week off so maybe I will publish often and if I don't is because I'm working on my drawings, they are on Instagram, my account is @red_fire15_

I would love you could follow me, and again sorry for not publishing, hope you like this ♥️

I saw you walking by, I saw you paying attention to class, I saw you eating your every day meal, I saw you being you and I saw you living your life without me on it, I understood, I was just a mistake on it and now you will ignore it and be the best.

My decision killed me on the inside, but I knew it was the best. Unfortunately I couldn't forget him and all the wonderful things that happened.

—    He is an asshole -Mina said trying to comfort me, she patted my shoulder and then hugged me.

She looked more sad about the end of my possibilities with Bakugou than me, I felt sad but I wouldn't let myself get down for that, I needed to be just like him, get on track as soon as possible and hide those bad emotions I had for him.

—    Yes, but no -I responded to her idea of making me feel better.

—    Yeah! You tell me all the nasty things you have to say about him -she was so angry at him and sad for all that happened.

—    Mina... I still like him, my feelings won't change because we can't be together -she stood there, shocked for my response- and I said yes because he can be problematic and bad-mannered, but I fell in love with that attitude and it won't change that easily, but I will try my best -I faked a smile.

—    Ahhhhhhh!!! -Mina suddenly jumped on me and cried- don't fake your smile -she hugged me with all the strength she had.

—    Is okey Mina, I have to be strong -I patted his back.

I was feeling a little better since I rejected Bakugou thanks to Mina, but out of nowhere that small happiness disappeared.

Now I saw him walk by and this time it wasn't like all the other times, this time we had eye contact, his shiny red eyes met mine. He looked at me with contempt, I felt horrible, he hated me?

—    Why is love so complicated? -she yelled.

—    Mina -I said nervous because he was still close and I didn't wanted to be listen.

—    Why is Bakugou so complicated!?

—    Mina! -I showed her and showed her that Bakugou was there.

—    Shit -she covered her mouth with both of his hands panicked.

—    Don't worry -I faked another calmed smile- let's go now

We walked to my room and she told me all sort of stuff to make me feel better or laugh a bit, sometimes they worked but then I felt miserable again remembering my words and it killed me.

When she left it was almost midnight, like a normal night I did my routine and went to sleep but my heart ached and I couldn't stop thinking about Bakugou, the fear of losing him forever.

I grabbed my chest on the spot of where my heart was and started dreaming about one day that now felt like a dream come true, but on that moment it was something shocking and trumpery.

I woke up early than normal that day, I was bored while I dressed up for school so I put some of my emo music that I used to love, I still did but now I didn't feel the song so literal. I grabbed my backpack and my earphones and walk to school while listening "welcome to my life". For some reason in my dream Crimson Riot walked me to school as he talked about his favorite hero moments, that actually were mines. And something was also off, on every corner I saw his spiky blonde hair, his untidy pants, his horrible way to walk and those eyes that showed his fury. He was everywhere.