The Call

Hermione was making dinner when the phone rang. "Hello?" she said. "Mya. I need your help. Please!" a voice begged. Hermione gasped. There's only one person who called her that.  

"What's wrong dad?" she asked. She was not talking about John Granger, but her biological father Charlie Swan. Her full name is Hermione Renee Swan, more commonly known as Mya (at the rez and in Forks). 

"It's your sister." replied Charlie Swan. "Her vampire boyfriend broke up with her and left her in the woods." he continued. 

Yeah, he knows what Edward is. Hermione got him and Isabella books on supernatural and magical creatures. They recognized Edward and his family right away.

"She barely sleeps and eats. She wakes up from nightmares the times she does sleep. She's broken and I don't know how to help." "I'm coming right away. She said." "Char, you're broken too. I cant ask you to help her." "Dad, she's my twin sister. I'm not letting her continue like this." She hung up and started packing.

"Where are you going?" asked a voice from behind her. She jumped. "Harry, you scared me." she scolded him. "I'm going back home. Bella's broken. I'm going to kill that good-for-nothing vampire." she said as she finished packing and zipped up her suitcase. 

"Well then, goodbye I guess." said Harry. "I'll miss you so much Harry." cried Hermione as she gave him a hug. "I'll visit you whenever I can." he replied hugging her back. They held onto each other as they fell asleep with the rain tapping softly on the window in the background.