Chapter 6

"Niall!" I shouted as I ran to him, he lifted me up in the air spinning around hugging me then put me down to kiss me.

"Ew, get a room you two." Harry said walking by us.

"Oh, come on! Your just sad you got no one!" I teased messing up his hair.

"DON'T TOUCH THE CURLS, DON'T TOUCH THE CURLS!" He said covering his head. 

"And you touched the curls." Liam teased walking behind us.

"Hey Liam!" I said giving him a friendly hug. Then I turned back to Niall who was checking his phone.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" I asked him looking at his phone.

"Texting my mom, she want me to text her as soon as I was off the plane." He said turning his phone off kissing my forehead as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder mine around his waist us and the other two heading back to the car.

"I love you." Niall whispered in my ear kissing my cheek.

"I love you too." I smiled back at him. Soon we were at the car I helped the bys pack their stuff in and I drove and Niall took passenger leaving Harry and Liam in the back. The drive was a little bit but it always felt long. Soon when we got there we took everything out and all the boys split as they headed to put stuff in their flat me following Niall.

"So how was tour?" I asked Niall opening the door to the fridge. 

"Good." He said plopping on the couch. "Could you get me a beer love?"

"Sure." I said as I grabbed our drinks and walked over to Niall on the couch.

"Thanks love." He said kissing my forehead put his arm around me bringing me into his chest gently.

"Your welocme" I smiled at him. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked as our eyes both layed on the TV which was playing Alan Carr.

"I don't know.. I could take you shopping my treat." He suggested.

"But Niall, London is expensive you don't have to pay for it." I said to him.

"Fine, I will only let you spend 4,000 dollars. You happy now?" He tried to comprimise.

"Well, you here. So yeah I am." I teased him.

"You ready to go? I just gotta get changed." Niall said to me as he slowly got up 

"Yeah, where are my keys at" I asked him.

"I think you set them on the counter." He said heading to his room to grab his change of clothes. And the tour life must make this boy change quick because he was back to the kitchen and ready completely in about 2 minutes

"Thanks babe." I said as I grabbed my jacket seeing it was a bit cold that day, turning around to see my cute boyfriend standing there his arms behind his back with a dark button up shirt his hair pefectly flipped up in a quiff tapping his foot on the ground waiting for me to get my stuff. I finally had all my things and he then pulled me close to him and kissed me as we walked down to the car. 

"Niall?" I said to him as we got to the entrance doors revealing a crowd of paps so big I couldn't see anythign outside the doors past them. I never really liked the paps they scared me alot, escpecially the time we were leaving some place I forgot the name of but anyways we were exiting that place and the paps trampled Niall and I to the ground and it left quite a few bruises. But ever since them I have hated them even more.

"It's fine love, I got you. Just keep looking down." He said gripping my hand tightly as we put our heads down until we got to the car, the security helped us a lot, but it was kind of weird being Niall and I in the back and then two security guards driving in the front of us. We couldn't really talk like we wanted to. After a long car drive Niall and I were finally dropped off in the shopping area.