Chapter 18

The house was very large, it had a tan brick exterior with many windows to open up the house. In the back was a pool with a large seating area in it, and right off of the porch was the ocean. There were enough bedrooms to where the couples could stay together which was Me and Niall, Louis and El, Zayn and Perrie, and Liam and Danielle and the lone people had their space.

I still wish Harry and Lydia were together but thing's just don't work out sometimes, and they have been broken up for months now. They are still very good friends but they really secretly love each other, she just won't accept him because he cheated twice and she doesn't want to put up with him in a relationship. And I could completely understand that.

I walked up the staircase into Niall and I's room setting my stuff in the corner as I made my way to our bed flopping on my back. Niall soon entered the room and scooted me over laying next to me.

"You like it? Zayn and Harry picked it out."

"Mhm, I could get used to this." He laughed as he kissed my lips softly moving to my neck, I could see where he was going with this because he always start like this. I stopped him.

"What?"

"Why you wanna do it now?"

"Well, just look at yourself." I chuckled at his comment implying I was attractive.

"I am pretty good looking but I meant why do it now, when we can do it tonight?" He nodded flirtatiously at me as he kissed me again on the lips laying down next to me. We relaxed for a little bit before we headed downstairs to multiple people. Some in the living room talking and some in the kitchen, even a few were outside on the patio or swimming. Soon we all were in the living room.

"So, what's the plan for tonight?" I asked the multiple people.

"Well, I was thinking bar wise we can go to Fat Tuesdays. Other than that we can go anywhere else." Niall said to all of us. With that we decided where to go and got ourselves ready.

The city was packed with tons of college students, we finally made our way into Fat Tuesdays, it was overly packed. I kind of forgot the fact I wasn't going to get drunk because I was soon wasted along with Niall too. The boys thankfully helped us home but we legit crashed when we got in the room. So much for Niall and I's romantic night.

"I'm headed to the pool with all of the girls, i'll be back later." I said to Niall who was laying in bed from his hangover. Even though he was in pain he mannaged to get himself up to get a good look at me. I was in a bandeu without anything else besides my swimwear. He checked me out as I laughed at him.

"Like what you see?" I teased the hungover blonde.

"I do." I was considered very toned in the stomach and I was golden tan that went with my hair perfectly. People have always told me I was attractive. I grabbed my towel and headed to the pool with the girls. I took a seat on one of the pool furnitures.

"So, you in pain?" Eleanor asked me rubbing on tanning oil.

"Yes, I need to relax it off." 

"Yeah, you two were wasted last night." She laughed at me.

"And i'm feeling a bit nautious, have been since I woke up. Also have extreme pain in my whole body."

"And that is why I don't drink." Eleanor pointed exadderating the that. We tanned all day before we got to sundown and went to Mallary Square which was a outdoor square where street preformers will come and get tips and all. It was a very cool place, I used to go on vacation to Florida from when I was 9-14 then we stopped going.