Chapter 25

A/N: This chapter is kind of dramatic so if you are sensitive to the subject of car accident's and or miscarrages then I suggest you skip it. (:

"Niall! Look at the road!" I laughed at Niall who was serenading me to his solo in 'They Don't Know About Us'.

"They don't know what we do best." 

"Niall." I laughed at his adorablness.

"It's between you and me our little secret." 

"Niall, you're gonna crash put your eyes back on the road!" Seconds later I felt a swirve and I saw the brightest light possible, it was to a cemi. Our little camaro was nothing compared to the cemi. The seatbelts ran straight into us, causing us to pass out. The glass shattered on us and the medal put it's self into our bodies leaving bruises and cuts. I could hear a ringing in the distance, I managed to open my eyes and I saw red and blue lights flashing they're way to us.

****

Well this is weird. I am dreaming that same dream from a while ago. Why is this? I opened my eyes to white. Everything was white and bright and all I could hear was a constant beep and it wasn't my alarm clock. I looked up to find a hospital room? Niall was not there.. Is he dead or what is going on. I pressed my help button and the nurse came rushing in.

"Are you okay Mrs. Horan?" I looked around for a second until I realized that was now my last name.

"Yeah, but what am I doing here and where is Niall? Is my babies okay?" I asked in a panic. I was now 6 months pregnant so I was quite worried.

"He's in the lobby, would you like to see him?"

"Yes, but tell me why I'm here."

"You were in a car accident."

"Wait, that wasn't a dream?"

"No miss." She said as she left to get Niall. He soon came in his face was red and his eyes were puffy. He came and sat on the end of the bed.

"Hey." He said nervousley.

"Okay, Niall we are not gonna play the awkward game. What happened? And why are you not in a hospital bed?"

"You want to know?"

"Yes Niall." I said sternly to him.

"Well, you know the dream you had?" I nodded. "Well, it was a reality. But the only different thing was I caused it, i'm so sorry Bella."

"Niall don't get all emotional, I didn't forget you and i'm not dead. Nothing is dead. We are safe."

"Yeah, I just feel so bad." 

"It's okay babe. Now the nurse is instructing I get some rest so I will see you later."

"Alright, i'll be waiting." With that he left and I fell asleep okay knowing my babies and Niall are okay. After a whole night of sleeping I woke up again to the same noise. Damn, that was annoying. I saw flowers and balloons everywhere from everyone and I reached for my phone to log onto Twitter. 

Once I got on I saw Niall and I were trending and there were various tweet's about the crash and somehow there were pictures of it. The picture's made me upset remembering every bit of the accident. Soon the nurse came in.

"Okay, Bella we are going to have to look and do a ultrasound just to fully make sure the babies are alright." I nodded getting up and going to the room and they appied the same cool gel to me.

"Wait, what is going on with the boy?"

"I don't know, hang on." The nurse said running for the doctor. They soon rushed in. He started checking even more for a heartbeat. Ugh, where is Niall when I need him most?

"I can't find a heartbeat."

"So what are you saying?!"

"I'm saying there is something wrong. You're son, has lost his heartbeat. I'm sorry." Tears flooded down my face, I only wanted one thing right now and it was Niall.

"Bring me Niall." She followed my instruction bringing Niall to me I got up and ran to him even though I felt like complete and utter shit. I sobbed into his chest, and the lady must've told him because he knew.

"Shh, calm down baby." He kept trying to calm me down but it didn't work.

"Niall I can't this was not a good idea. We should've never done it that night."

"No Bella, don't say that. We can do this, we still have one left."

"But I wanted two." I cried into him. He started to cry along with me but after a while we decided to head back to Niall's flat seeing I was in London for a while but I didn't officially live with him. It was a rough night but I managed to fall asleep. 

~~1 Week Later~~

"Hello you two, now what are you looking into?" Our real estate agent Tom asked us.

"Well, we want a two bedroom with a kitchen, living space, guest room, and full bathrooms." Niall said. "And the price isn't a big concern as of now."

"I think I have the perfect one for you two." He said as we got in the car and drove to a flat in downtown center of London. Once we walked in our jaw's dropped. It was beautiful and spacious over looking the gorgeous view of London city. We looked around for a bit and chose this one. It's official we are now living together. And i'm glad to finally have a good thing happen to me. It has been a long week since the accident. Hopefully thing's will get better, soon.

That's all for this chapter! Sorry if it hurt or upset you but I didn't mean it. Anyways it's going to get better and the book is very close to the end! don't forget to read, comment, and vote! xx(: