𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

TRIGGER WARNING: Loss of consciousness due to panic attack, Angsty
☮︎︎ ☮︎︎ ☮︎︎ ☮︎︎ ☮︎︎

☮︎︎ ☮︎︎ ☮︎︎ ☮︎︎ ☮︎︎ ꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟽𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶𝟸𝟸:𝟺𝟻𝚙𝚖𝙲𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

☮︎︎ ☮︎︎ ☮︎︎ ☮︎︎ ☮︎︎
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟽𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶
𝟸𝟸:𝟺𝟻𝚙𝚖
𝙲𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"I know what I said, and I lied, I don't have a dangerous friend... I... I have a dangerous family" I admitted looking down at my hands.

"Y-You're family?" Spencer questioned.

"Mhm M-My surname isn't Fox... Fox is the name I chose for myself, m-my real name is Y/n La Fontaine" I stated.

"La Fontaine Why have I heard that name before?" Spencer asked as I glanced up at him, my eyes meeting his.

"I'm from a mafia family based in New York... My father is called Leopold La Fontaine, my mother is called Antoinette La Fontaine, and my brother is called Louis La Fontaine... I grew up in New York, but I used to go to France a lot to see the rest o-of my family" I began, as I spoke I subconsciously picked the skin around my nails till I made them bleed.

"G-Growing up w-wasn't great... Uh-s-sometimes m-me a-and my brother were m-made t-to do things, I-I think t-to h-help m-my parents figure out who would be the most successful in running the mob once th-they died, o-or whatever..."

"B-But some of the treatment that w-we endured, was t-to prove our loyalty t-to the family, a-and h-how far we'd go to keep th-the secrets our parents t-told us... We were told about the w-world but the in the image my parents created, m-made it to be-- d-different to the world we actually live in-"

"So you were brainwashed?" Spencer questioned.

"I-I guess... y-yeah... I-uh-I was always better than Louis, at everything... I was the family favourite, s-so when I decided to leave, I can understand why Louis wanted to stay... He'd be the favourite" I explained anxiously, my heart was beating fast, I couldn't even look Spencer in the eye, because I was terrified of how he'd look at me.

-Flashback-

"Allez Louis! (Come on Louis!)" I whispered attempting to get my brother to come with me.

"Non! Tu es fou?! (No are you insane?!)" Louis asked

"J'essaye de t'aider! C'est notre meilleure chance pour être liberté (I'm trying to help you! This is our chance at freedom)"

"We are free!" Louis replied

"You're pretty stupid if you think that we're free!" I pointed out in a frustrated manner.