𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Just a shit load of violence honestly, brief mention of alcohol and drug problem, Angst.⚠︎︎
A/n: Sorry this chapter jumps around a lot when it comes to POVs... I hope it isn't confusing.
۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞

۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂

۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂

Oh shit, sorry did you think that I was actually going rogue to get revenge. If you did then don't be fucking stupid, this isn't a star wars movie or some shit like that.

No this was all part of my plan. Ok, so not the getting blown up part, but I'll come to that in a minute. Let me just fill you in from the start.

-THE PLAN-

"I have a plan" I stated standing up.

"Go ahead" Kingsley replied taking a seat.

"We need someone in that house, who can get my parents in the same room together so that they can get arrested together..." I began.

"The only person in this room, who'll ever get into that mansion without being killed on the spot, and get my parents together is, well me..." I continued.

"I propose we make it seem like I've gone rogue, which let's be honest wouldn't be surprising, 4 months ago, my parents kidnapped me and SSA Reid, my mother beat the living shit out of me, then killed my brother, honestly I wouldn't be too surprised if I actually did go 'rogue' and try to kill them-"

"Wait, so you want to make it look as if you're on some crazy revenge mission?" Derek questioned.

"Exactly. Once I'm in, I'll be able to communicate which room, or area my parents are in. You and swat can all enter, arrest my parents, and as many people as you can. Mission accomplished" I explained.

"You think that would actually work?" Agent Jones questioned.

"It's the best plan we have" I sighed.

"What makes you think that your parents wouldn't just kill you on the spot?" Kingsley questioned.

"They might, but something tells me they wouldn't. My father's a sociopath, my mother's a psychopath, both of them enjoy a good game. Killing me on the spot wouldn't be fun. They wouldn't feel fulfilled and they know that" I replied.

"But they might just catch onto the plan pretty quickly" Agent Forbes pointed out.

"That's why the plan isn't set in motion when I enter that house, it sets in motion the moment my phone is taken out that box and Garcia removed that anti-spyware software from my phone..." I stated.

"Listen, I know it sounds dangerous, and there are about a billion things that could go wrong with this plan, but it's also the best chance we have, so if anyone has a problem with it, then say now" I commanded looking around the room.