Chapter one: Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze

No point of veiw ~ a blonde haired boy with whisker marks on his face was currently laying in a alleyway because the villagers had just finished their daily beating. The child was only three years old but he was very smart for his age.

The child had just stirred in his sleep waking up. When he opened his eyes he saw that he was in a big field "whoa where am I"the boy asked "you are in your mind scape little one"a booming voice said making the boy turn to see a bug fox with nine tail.

"Wow your so pretty but why are you in my mine"the child asked "because I am sealed into you. And I am the reason why your are so hated. Well one of the reasons"the fox said "oh so your Kyūbi no Yōko"the little boy asked "yes I am but you may call me Kurama"the fox said

"Okay Kurama"the boy said "I am sorry that the village has done this to you"the fox said "it's not your fault you didn't choose to be sealed into me. Oh yah I am Naruto but I don't know my last name"the boy said "your name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze"the fox said "wow so kurama is there away you can like get out of me"the boy asked.

"If you unseal me then yes"the fox said the boy nodded taking the seal of the fox. When he woke up he was in the arms of a white haired man with red streaks through out his hair as well as golden eyes. He also had a pair of white ears with nine tails that were between the colors white and red.

"Are you Kurama"the boy asked "yes I am"the man said walking "where are we going"the boy asked "to meet up with some friends of mine. Do you trust me kit"the fox man asked "yes I trust you kurama"the boy said.

End of chapter