Chapter four: story time

No point of veiw ~ When the dragon, the wolf, and the fox got to their destination they looked at each other and smiled "long time no see"Kurama said sitting down on the ground with Naruto in his lap. The other two did the same with the children in their arms.

"Pup wake up we are here"Suzume said and the pink haired girl started to stir as well as the other two boys. The children looked confused "Suzume who are they"the pink haired girl asked "Okay I am Suzume I am the wolf queen. Then girl in my lap is Sakura Haruno"Suzume said

"I'm Ryo Toshi. I'm the dragon king. The kid on my lap is Sasuke Uchiha"Ryo said "Kyūbi no Yōko but you can call me Kurama. The fox king. The boy on my lap is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze"Kurama said

"Okay so the three of you are siblings. You have different moms but the same dads. Your dads are Minato Namikaze and Fugaku Uchiha. But you all have different moms. Sakuras mother was named Mebuki Haruno. Sasuke's mom was named Mikoto Uchiha. While narutos mom was named Kushina Uzumaki"Suzume said

"So they are my brothers"Sakura asked "yes"Suzume said "so we are hated because we have you sealed in us as well as having two dads and different moms"Naruto asked "pretty much oh and when you were all born we went on rampages destroying the entire town"Ryo said.

"But it wasn't our fault we were controlled"Suzume said "we don't blame you. And it's not like you choose to be sealed into us"Sasuke said "so we decided to train you three and give you a normal childhood with a family and such"Ryo said

"So what do you say"Kurama said and the children started to cry "S-Sakura why are you crying was it something these two said"Suzume said "N-no mom I'm just happy"Sakura said "eke you called me mom"Suzume said hugging Sakura making the girl laugh "well yeah you are giving us a family so it would be right to call you mom"Sakura said

"Four questions"Naruto said "which is"Kurama asked "Can I call Dad. Can I call suzume mom. Can I call Ryo papa. And are the three of you dating" Naruto asked "yes to all of the questions the first three go to the rest of you as well"Kurama said

"Okay dad"Sakura and Sasuke said "Okay so where are we going to live"Naruto asked "we don't really know much about human house we only live in caves"Ryo said "that will do"Sasuke said and they all went to find a cave. They managed to find one that was ten minute walk from the field they were in.

Once they got inside Suzume put up a seal "these will only allow us to enter and find the entrance"Suzume said "let's start decorating the living room and kitchen"Kurama said as they walked further into the cave. Suzume expanded the cave. And made steps when walking into the living room. Which Ryo made.

There was living room, kitchen and dining room "wow that is so cool"the three children said. The three beings smiled and continued to fix up the cave. It looked like an actual home but in a cave. The cave wasn't high up it was on the ground.

They managed to add running water in the cave

They managed to add running water in the cave. So the kids had bathrooms as well as their parents. Next up was the children's rooms. They made the rooms like regular bedrooms.

Sasuke's room was black, white, dark blue, and grey. The top half of the walls were blue while the bottom half was black. There was a queen sized bed with two desk on either side of the bed as well as two bookshelves filled with books. The bed had four pillows. The first two had white and blue pillow cases. White the other one had grey and white pillow cases. The bed was dark blue with grey and white designs on it. There was a black carpet on the ground. There was a closet as well a bathroom.

Narutos room was black, blue, yellow, white red and orange. The top half of the walls were red, yellow and orange. It looked like a sunset. The bottom half was black. There was a queen sized bed with two desk on either side or the bed. There were two bookshelves filled with books. The bed had for pillows. The first two had blue pillow cases. White the second two had red. The bed was blue with red, black, and white designs on it. There was a black carpet on the ground. There was a closet as well as a bathroom.

Sakura's room was black, pink, blue, and white. The top half of the walls were pink and the bottom half was black. There was a queen sized bed with two desk on either side or the bed. There were two bookshelves filled with books. The bed had for pillows. The first two had blue pillow cases. White the second two had pink. The bed was blue with pink, black, and white designs on it. There was a black carpet on the ground. There was a closet as well as a bathroom.

The parents bed room was grey, black, red and white. They had half grey and half black and half white walls that looked like stripes. With red splotches on the walls making it seem like there was a blood murder scene and the person was trying to get away quickly. There was even hand prints to make it seem realistic. A king sized bed with red and white covers. There was two night stands on either side of the bed. With a wall filled with books. As well as a closet and bathroom. There was also a t.v on the wall.

After the rooms were done. The parents gave the kids a bath and showered and then ate dinner after they got dressed. When they were done they brought the kids into their bed and headed to sleep.

End of chapter