the one where they go to school

HI GUYS. Look at me, uploading somewhat regularly. The mcyt community has been an absolute shit show recently, but i will be damned if we cant all sit down together and enjoy some good smut. Anywaysssss i hope you all enjoy this story :) i will give you a hug if you leave a vote or a comment!!

word count: 2.7k

Context: Dream and George are seniors and high school. They aren't exactly friends, but they aren't strangers either. The two have an odd relationship, in which they occasionally exchange flirtatious comments towards each other (winks, slaps on the ass, etc.). Both boys never think much of it, just a little joke between the two of them, until one school day everything changes.

Dream's POV:

I huffed as I walked down the hallway, I hated school. So much. I shrugged my backpack further up my shoulder as I turned a corner, heading towards the main hallway. Its not like my backpack had anything in it though, I never did my homework. I preferred playing Minecraft over school work.

My excitement picked up as I realized I usually passed George on his way to class in this hallway. I smirked as I saw him walking towards me, a boy named Quackity beside him. George and I shared a weird relationship, and to be honest I didn't even know how it began or why I enjoyed our interactions so much. Its not like we actually had conversations, just flirty exchanges between classes. The brown haired boy saw me, staring into my eyes as a smile broke out across his face. He giggled before giving me a very exaggerated wink.

Something about George was different today. He looked good, cute...hot. He was wearing a brown crewneck, with a white collard shirt underneath, both of which were tucked into black and white plaid pants. The outfit was complete with converse and a few necklaces. My eyes drifted to his lips, which looked more appetizing then usual, then traveled down to his throat.

God, how I wanted to wrap my hand around that throat.

I blinked quickly, what the hell was I thinking?? I was having sexual fantasies about a boy I barely knew. I realized in horror that I had been awkwardly staring at the short boy for way too long, my mouth hanging open. I realized he was looking me up and down, mesmerized and slightly confused. Quackity pulled his down the hallway and out of my sight.

Part of me was sad that he was gone, part of my grateful. I cleared my throat, adjusted my pants, and headed to my next class as the bell rang. I was gonna be late, but at least it was my last class before lunch.

*time skip to lunch period :)*

I flopped into my usual seat at the lunch table, groaning. Why the fuck couldn't I stop thinking about George? All the things I wanted to do to him, to say to him. What if I invited him over after school, took him to my bedroom, and I could pin him against the wall-

"OHH DREAM!"

I sighed, as my friend Sapnap joined me at the lunch table. He hit my shoulder enthusiastically before looking over at me worriedly. 

"Dude what the hell happened to you??"

I groaned in response and I saw him open his mouth again. Luckily, my other friend Karl sat down across from us, who began pestering Sapnap about the clothes he was wearing. The man in question was wearing basket ball shorts, a Nike hoodie and crocs, while Karl was wearing a frog hoodie, corduroy pants and air force ones. 

I looked down at my own outfit, realizing I was wearing old faded jeans, black converse, and a black sweater with holes in it. Karl and Sapnap continued to argue.

"Well, at least my nails are painted. You just look like a Trump supporter." Karl giggled.

"Karl Jacobs. You are literally wearing a frog right now. Talk to me when you aren't in an amphibian cosplay." Sapnap replied, sticking his tongue out.