the best party is up your ass (part three)

*Dreams POV*

George had me pinned to the bed. I had been teasing him, but I assumed he wouldn't do anything about it. I was wrong, and I was happy to be wrong. George was on top of me, my wrists pinned to the bed. He was looking down at me hungrily, his eyes drifting down my torso, towards my v line. His attention returned to my face, kissing me quickly before leaving marks all down my neck.

I let out soft groans, I was so turned on. George kept my wrists pinned, but I desperately wanted to touch him. I lifted my hips off the bed, grinding against his thigh. I arched my back, looking down at George, who had kissed his way towards my stomach.

"George..."

He hummed softly in response. His hands left my wrists, traveling down to my jeans. He took them off quickly, I wondered briefly if he has done this before. My hands flew down to his hair, tangling my fingers in his hair. He mouthed over my underwear, glancing up and my mischievously. He looked so innocent, I positioned myself on the elbows to watch him. He took off my underwear, my dick being free from its cage. I was pretty hard, and only getting more turned on as time went by.

"George, please..." I pleaded softly.

"Anything for you, pretty boy."

My heart fluttered at the nickname. I wanted to do so many things to George, fuck him into the ground. A powerful wave of pleasure made me tremble, my elbows giving out. George had taken my entire cock into his mouth, and one of his hands had reached down to caress my balls. I moaned, tossing my head back. George held my hips down as he began to bob up and down, starting slow but getting fast. My back arched and my hand pulled on Georges hair. I wanted to watch him, but the amount of pleasure coursing through my veins had me shaking. I was putty in Georges hands, and I was loving it. Moans flowed out of my mouth like a mantra. I was getting close, and I wanted to be inside of George.

I had wanted him for so long, to kiss him, to touch him, to reward him. Now, I could finally do all of those things. George hummed as I pulled on his hair, guiding him off of my cock. The vibrations went straight to my core, I whimpered. I stood up, pulling George with me. My knees threatened to buckle, but I managed to stay upright. I took a deep breathe, attempting to compose myself.

"Take off your pants. Then, get on your hands and knees." I instructed.

George stumbled out of his jeans, flinging them across the room. I watched him intently as he took his position on the bed, on his hand and knees, just like I had told him. I smiled devilishly.

"Good boy."

His ass stuck out, his back already arched for me. He was fully hard, and his head hung between his shoulders. A thin layer of sweat covered his body, making his back shine. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I reached behind the dresser, pulling out a bottle of lube. George looked at me questioningly, amused. I rolled my eyes at him, popping the bottle open and pouring some of the liquid onto my fingers. I wasn't particularly experienced in fingering people, but I figured I would improvise, I didn't want to hurt George. My free hand grabbed Georges ass, I loved his ass, while the other ghosted over Georges pink hole. I was hungry, and George looked so appetizing.

"Ready Georgie?" I asked in a low voice.

"Fuck yeah I am." He replied quickly.

I inserted one finger, George whimpering in response. I moved my finger in and out, curling it slightly, eliciting soft groans from the older man in front of me. I watched closely, salivating. George was going to be the death of me.

I added a second finger, then a third. George was a mess. His arms had given out, and he was whimpering desperately into the back of a pillow. His hands had grabbed onto the bedsheets, knuckles white. I was itching to fuck him, to rail him.