3. Hunger

Thursday, June 12.

Ayleens POV

I woke up in Jons arms.
He drove all night and he left a note next to Paul when we stopped around 5:30 AM and went to bed.
We're getting closer and Jon thinks we're in the right direction now.
The clock is eleven, I reached for the bag on the floor and took some beef jerkey.
I took a bite, it's really good.

"You're on breakfast already." Jon mumbled.

I turned around and put my leg over his waist, he had his eyes still closed.

"Yeah but I don't have much left." I said.

"Who are you gonna eat first then?" He said and smiled teasingly.

"That's not even funny." I said.

He opened his eyes and smiled cute, I kissed him and we started to make out, I bit on his bottom lip when I pulled away, I really need him.
It's not easy to get the chance to do anything when we're on the road all the time and not alone.
It starts to get to me.

"Let's take a look how far we have come now." He smiled and peck my lips.

He got up and walked to the frontseats.
I crossed my arms and sighed.

"We should look for a pizza place." Fonzi said.

I sat up and looked at him, he and Zoey was sitting on the bed next to mine.

"Yeah, I'm really hungry." Zoey said.

"Tell me about it." I mumbled.

Around 2 o'clock we stopped at an café or something who was next to the road, but they only had sandwiches and it wasn't much meat on them.
Then we were on the road again, it feels like we're far away from home but we aren't, we have been looking after clues on so many different spots so we have been very much back and forth.

I'm reading a magazine on one of the beds.

"How often?" Jon asked.

I looked at Zoey who took a pill of her medicine.

"One pill twice a day, sometimes one on the night." She said.

"How much do you have?" Jon asked.

"For two months."

"Then what?" He asked.

"Mexico city." She said and sat down next to Jon on the other bed next to me.

"Is this her?" Jon asked, holding Zoeys drawing in his hand.

"Yeah.. she's so strong, it feels like I'm with her on the place when I get the hallucinations." She said and looked at Jon.

I know, it feels like you just need to know more and want to get to her, but I guess it's exactly what she want, I wonder if she works with the alpha.

"Did she bite you at that road house?" Jon asked.

"No, she kinda tasted me but she stopped, maybe it was the medicine and she got unsure." She said and was close to Jon.