7. There's only one alpha

Saturday, June 21.

Ayleens POV

1:30 AM.

I walked on tired legs with the knife in my hand and blood on my hands.
I've been walking from the motel, it's dark but I don't feel scared, I don't even feel myself.

I walked up to the door and two guys looked at me.
I stopped infront of them.

"I need to talk to Draco." I said.

They looked at my bloody hands and the knife I was holding.

"It's a hunters blood if you want to know." I said emotionless.

They smirked and walked me inside and under the building, Draco was with some other vampires in the big main hall with the big dinning table.

They stopped talking and looked at me, Draco looked shocked.
We walked up to them, it was quiet for a moment.

"I'll do it." I said and looked at Draco.

"Excuse me?" He said confused.

"I'll do the bounding, I want to be yours."

He looked even more shocked now and happy at the same time.

"Really, that's great." He smiled.

I smiled back.

"You hear that everyone, we're gonna be out in the sun soon and unstoppable." Draco called.

Many of them cheered, he looked at me.

"We were just about to leave, to look after you but you came home." He said.

He looked down at my bloody hands.

"What has happen?" He asked.

"I needed to escape the hunter." I said low.

"You killed him?" He asked.

I looked down.

"And she did it with a knife." One of the guys said who I met outside and showed Draco the knife I had with me.

"So Mr. Bongiovi are dead, he wasn't better than his Father after all." Draco said satisfied.

"He was, he just loved me too much." I said and got teary eyes but tried to not show it for them.

"I promise you'll gonna be much more loved here." Draco smiled.

I gave him a small smile.

"Let's get you in the shower and then you should rest." Draco said and put his arm around my waist.

We walked to the room with my sign on the door, I'll guess they hadn't given up yet.

"I'll be back in half an hour." He said and left me.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower, I watched when Jons blood washed away from my hands and arms.
I started to cry heavy.
I'm actually very scared to do this, what are going to happen, but I'm gonna show them my pride.