6. Bound

Thursday, June 19.

Jons POV

I kissed on Ayleens neck and listened to her moaning while we make love.
I have her in my arms in our home, where she should be, where she's safe.
I feel so happy, I'm never gonna let anything happen to her again, I love her so much.

Then I just froze and couldn't move anymore and started to feel very wierd and light headed.
I got a bad feeling.
I looked at Ayleen and she had changed, her eyes wasn't bright green like they usually are when she feel the ecstasy and her skin are so pale and her face are kinda sunken, like she's sick.
I couldn't move.

"Jon, you need to help me." She said with an stern voice and no expression at all.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to go home." She said.

"You are home, baby."

"No, I'm not." She said still with a dead expression.

"Don't say that." I said shakey and felt the tears burn in my eyes.

"I'm under the ground." She said.

"What, what do you mean, you're in bed with me." I said concerned.

"Jon, I'm under the ground." She repeated.

"Under the ground.."

"I'm fine but under the ground." She cut me off.

"What do you mean, you're right here with me." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Jon, I'm under the ground."

I woke up with a twich and sat up quickly and pointed my gun at nothing but a empty motel room.
I breathed heavy and felt a little head ache.

"Shit.." I mumbled.

Those fucking dreams, I can't believe that I haven't found her yet.
I looked at the clock, 4:01 AM.
I have slept for two hours, that's the longest I've been sleeping since Ayleen was taken by that sucker.
Richie and Tico came here about six hours ago, we decided to get some rest before we headed out again, but I can't rest, I'm not gonna be able to do that until I have my girl safe here with me again.
We have searched everywhere, even twice at some places, and we been at one place four times since we started, I know it's something with that place but it's like a dead end right now.

I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, I rubbed my face in frustration.
I froze and looked up, I stared infront of me for a second.

"Under the ground." I said to an empty room.

I got up and put on my jeans, didn't care to button them or put on a shirt, I stormed out of the motel room and bursted into Richies and Ticos.

"Where's the map?" I said and walked pass the bed.

"Um.. on the table." Richie said.

I took it and folded it up on the table, leaning on one hand on the table.
I turned on the small lamp on the wall over the table, I followed a road with my finger and stopped at an old building.