5. The nest

Monday, June 16.

Ayleens POV

I don't know if I should cry or scream.
I'm scared but are trying not to show it for the vampire woman who takes me somewhere, maybe I should try to find out something.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To the nest, to our leader." She said.

"Why?" I asked serious.

"You'll see." She smirked.

We walked in silence for a minute.

"Ayleen was it, right?" She looked at me.

I looked at her but didn't answer.

"I'm Lucinda and you're gonna feel like home with us, I promise."

I don't think so..

It was fully dark outside and we got to a building, it looks like another closed factory but when Lucinda opened the big door I could hear that it's not empty.

I turned around and ran but I just came a few steps away when I bumped into someone who grabbed me and picked me up.

"Let go off me." I said and kicked with my legs.

"Where did you find this one." The guy who had me in a grip smirked at Lucinda.

She just smiled and they walked into the building with me and down in a hatch.

We walked passed some vampires who looked at me.

"Brother I found her." Lucinda said.

"You sure?" A tall man said, looking at us.

Lucinda nodded and the tall man looked at me.

"Valuk, put her down, that's not the way you treat a guest." He said and the big man put me down.

I looked around and it was pretty many vampires in here, this must be the big nest.

"What's your name, beautiful?" The man infront of me asked.

I met his eyes and got lost, it feels so wierd, like I'm trapped.

"Ayleen." Lucinda said next to me.

"Well Ayleen, my name is Draco, welcome home." The tall man said with a smile.

"Fuck you." I said low.

He chuckled and the others joined him.

"We like girls with some attitude." He smiled.

"What do you want?" I said serious.

"I want you to be as comfortable here as possible, are you hungry?" He said.

I didn't answer, I just swollowed hard and want to get out of here.

"Serena, get her a bag and Lucinda can you show her to her room." He said.

A blonde girl went away who I guess are Serena, Lucinda grabbed my arm but I snatched it away.