Round 2

Y/N's P.O.V

"Your so beautiful", calum whispers. "Stop it cal". "Stop what, making you blush." He looks down at you with a seductive grin. "Oh my gosh, your so horny babe." He chuckles and nods his head. "Ya i know, only because of you." You blush again and giggle to yourself. "So ready for ROUND 2!" He screams. "I dont know, you have to want it." He plunges toward you and kisses you aggressivley full of lust and need. His hands travel down to your waist while yours are placed on his neck. He started teasing you by kissing your neck all over lightly. You grabbed him and he gasped in the kiss making you giggle. You moved your hand up and down his base making him squirm around "y/n, stop teasing me, you know i hate it." "Stop teasing me then." He shook his head frantically up and down. You said okay and you carried on. You were sitting on top of him and you were just staring at him waiting for him to do something. "Y/N what are you waiting for." You slowly made your way down a little to where he was at your entrance. Before he knew it you slammed on him making him scream your name. "Oh fuck, y/n." You started rocking your hips back and forth and rolling you head back in pleasure. "Oh god ,cal im close" you moan out. He bucks his hips up so he meets your thrusts and moans loudly at the new feeling he is getting. You slam onto him and start screaming his name. "OH FUCK CALUM." You felt him twitch inside of you and then he came. You both rode out your highs until you fell down beside calum. "Best round 2 EVER!" He says. "Ya it was." You soon fell asleep in his arms.