Chapter 2: ~ Blood ~

~ Tony on the other hand ~

"I can't believe that happened... I have a vampire... In my closet! I have a vampire in my closet! I have a vampire in my closet!" He repeated these in his mind not minding he was practically screaming like a girl as he ran down the stairs. Then he suddenly went to a full stop. He saw his parents eating in the dining room, talking and laughing together. "Good morning mom, and dad." Tony greeted them as he walks into the room.

"Good morning Tony." His mother says back.

"Good dreams?" His father asked.

"Better than good!" Tony replied enthusiastically.

"And no vampires?" His mother raised a brow.

"That was so yesterday!" Tony said and sat down beside his parents who were looking at him weirdly. "What?"

"You're growing up kiddo." His father said smiling at him.

"Well, it happens to the best of us," Tony said, and as he starts eating, he kept thinking about what he would feed Rudolph as promised. "Should I give him my blood?"

"Him? Blood? What are you talking about Tony?" His mother asked as he realizes he said it out loud.

"O-oh! It's nothing." His parents raised a brow at him, but never minded it. "I'm done!" Tony stood up and went to the counter, to borrow a knife.

"A knife? What for?" The old woman raised a brow at him.

"I'm gonna go out for a while, I'm scared that I might see a wolf or a wondering bear, I need something to defend myself." He lied.

"I see." The old woman gave him a kitchen knife and warned Tony. "Be careful not to go too deep in the forest. It's dangerous."

Tony nodded his head, and walked back to his parents, knife behind him, and picked up his cup, that's half full with water. He walked away and went back to his room. He threw the water in a plant nearby. He then neared the knife to his left hand. He gulped as he proceeded to what he was gonna do.

"I won't wake Rudolph with the smell."

~ Minutes later ~

*drip* *drip* *drip*

Goes the red liquid from Tony's arm into the cup. Tony took a deep breath and watched his blood flow down and drop into the cup.

"Hey Human? What's with the strong smell of blood? Are you trying to make me go crazy?" Rudolph was awake.

"O-oh! You're still awake?"

"Just woke up, because of the smell. What are you doin' anyway?" Rudolph said as he moves inside the wardrobe.

"Don't come out, it's still light out, and I opened the curtains." Tony lied about the curtains being open, so Rudolph won't try to come out.

"O-oh okay."

"Wait for a bit, I'll just fix this up." Tony rummaged his bag for a bandage, and then he wrapped it around his arm. He wiped the knife clean and stuffed it in his bag. "I'll keep that for a little while longer."

"Tony? Can I come out now?"

"Yeah, sure." Tony pulled his sleeve down, and hid his arm behind him, as he suddenly feels lightheaded. Rudolph jumps out of the wardrobe.

"Here you go Rudolph as promised." Tony hands Rudolph an almost full cup of blood, using his other arm.

"So this is what I was smelling. It smells so sweet, my nose itches from its scent. Kinda like you, it smells sweet like you."

Tony blushed at this, he uses his free hand to cover his face.

"Uhh... Thank you?" He mumbled.

"Ain't lying, this smells just like ya," Rudolph said as he sniffs the red liquid in the cup, then gulps it down in one go.

Tony looks away, still hiding his arm behind him.

Rudolph closes his eyes, while the blood he drank flowed into his veins, making his predator side active.

Tony backed away as Rudolph opened his eyes because he saw they were glowing.

Rudolph then started to stare at Tony, then walked to him.

Tony kept backing away as he hit a wall, then Rudolph pinned him to the wall.

"Rudolph, what the hell?"