Dumbledore's Escape

Well long story short Cho Chang had snitched about us to umbridge and now we were all caught and Umbridge had taken as to Dumbledore saying that Dumbledore had created this gathering because its name is dumbledore's army and umbridge had called the minister of Magic and had said that we were conspiring against them by forming a secret army. Then they decided to arrest Dumbledore and put him in Azkaban but Dumbledore escaped and I must say it was quite amazing to see him escape... he was so cool.
later we were taken by Hagrid to see his have giant brother Gwap. Not much to say he just took Hermione in his hands and examined her and put her down when she asked him to.He didn't even come near me and I'm okay with it.
And now for the fun part...Harry and Cho sort of broke up. I'm deeply sad for them.
Sike! You thought!
I'm happy that bitch left.
But guess what...I'm dating Blaise.
Yes. Dating.
Not to make Harry jealous. I really like him after all the we spent together. He's really sweet and cares a lot about me so I use a person like that... you can say I kinda fell for him.
I try my best to ignore my feelings for Harry. When I said I was dating Blaise, he was not happy but I don't care...I can't let my life revolve around him.
He was the one who lost his chance not me.
-----------------------------
I was standing in a deserted classroom talking to Blaise. We can't see each other most of the time so we make the best out of the time we have together.
"I thought you liked quidditch..why haven't you tried out yet?" He asks me.
"Oh...right quidditch... with all these things going around I just forgot about it.." I say.
"I heard Harry Potter broke up with Cho Chang" he says looking right at me.
Ok...why did he have to bring that up?
"Yeah...it seems so.." I say looking away.
"So are you going to break up with me?" He asks.
"What?! No!" I say surprised "Why would you say that?"
"I don't know you have liked him for a long time?" He says sighing.
So that's what this is about...
I step closer to him hold both his hands and say "I really like you and I want to give you a chance.." I say blushing and looking away.
Suddenly he pulls me towards him and then we're standing there hugging each other.
"Since you wanna give me a chance, I should make the best out of it!" Saying that he quickly pecks me on my lips.
Then he looks at me again to see if he offended me.
I quickly pull him closer wrapping my arms around his neck I pull him into a long kiss. The kiss was amazing his lips were really soft and sweet. The kiss was sweet like candy.
"Thana you forgot your-" we quickly pull away as harry comes in. He stood there staring at us as we both stood there blushing and out of breath.

Well serves him right.

He quickly walks out of the room leaving us both alone. I look at Blaise and he gives me a questioning look as if asking me why I was not running out following him. I just shrug and say
"Let's finish what we started."
He grins and "your wish is my command."
---------------------------------
OWLs started and Umbridge has been very strict about the exams. She sits in the middle of the hall where we all write exams with pin drop silence but guess what happened today Fred and George created an amazing Fireworks and  taught umbridge a lesson to not mess with us they flew around in their broomsticks everywhere leaving Fireworks and taunting the people that taunted us it was the best day of our life. It was amazing as they made Umbridge completely covered with soot. They completely wreaked havoc in her perfectly layed out exam.
As I was stand close to Harry outside watching Fred and George fly away with other students, suddenly Harry starts shaking and then he collapses. I catch him as swiftly as I can but since he was heavy I fall with him.
He was sweating realm y hard I call his name many times but he doesn't seem to hear it. I could feel myself panic because he was not answering me. He was flinching as if he was in pain.
Then suddenly he says Sirius was in trouble and Voldemort was torturing him because he was not giving them some Prophecy which was in the department is mysteries. He was running towards Dumbledore to tell him that. But Hermione asks if he's sure because after connection between his mind and Voldemort mind but he says he was absolutely sure. I ask him again if he's sure because if this was a trap and he was falling right into it. He yells at me angrily saying that he was absolutely sure.
Fine! Don't bite my head off!
He said we had to go through the floo network to reach the ministry of magic.
When we were trying to go, Ginny , Luna and Neville join us after a lot of persuasion.
If this turns out to be a trap, I'm leaving him there.