Bonding

I walked into a room after talking to Hermione. The room's walls were covered with the Black family tree. I see Bellatrix and Rodolphus but it was given in the tree that they don't have children. The bloodline ended there. For some some strange reason I was sad. As I was looking around the tree I hear a voice behind me say
"You were not added because only a very few people knew about your existence.."
Sirius was standing behind me.
"I was never a part of the family.." I say smiling.
"You live with the Malfoys don't you? Didn't Narcissa look after you?" He says confused.
"She had Draco to look after..I looked after myself." I say looking straight at him.
"Don't get me wrong but you remind me a lot of Bellatrix." He says.
"I'm offended..!" I say in mock horror.
"You got the good traits that were in her.." he says as if remembering something "She was really resilient and strong, cold yet haughty, doing everything she could for her loved ones...until she became...like she is today..."
"Were you close when you were young?" I ask wanting to know more.
"Oh no...we weren't..but I had seen her protecting Andromrda when she used to get bullied since she was a black sheep being in Hufflepuff.." he says chuckling.
"Bellatrix was...good when she was young...?" I ask him surprised.
"Well...you can say that.." he says meeting my eyes.
Before I could even ask him anything else, Molly calls me.
I look at him and smile and say
"Thank you..."
He laughs and says "Anything for my favourite niece.."
For the first time it felt like I had family.
-----------------------------
we reached back at Hogwarts and  I accompanied Harry Ron and Hermione to meet Hagrid. Hagrid had been away because Dumbledore had sent him to meet the trolls and Giants and to ask them to help us in the war against  the Dark Lord but he said that it the the Dark Lord's death eaters had already e been there and promised them something so they were not accepting our request.
-----------------------------
Today for some reason I woke up late and when I woke up, Hermione had already left. Then I remembered..I had asked her not to wake me up.
I quickly freshen up and I try to tie my hair and fail miserably so I leave it be.
As I walk into the common room I was surprised to find it empty.
I walk to the great hall.
Suddenly I start feeling as if I was the center of attention..as if everyone was looking at me.
I start hearing whispers and as I walk towards my friends, people quickly move out of the way as I go as if they were scared of me.
I quickly go and sit near Hermione and notice that everyone's attention was on me.
"What?!" I ask and they quickly turn their heads.
"Did you read the Daily Prophet?" She asks me nervously.
"No...why? What's wrong?" I ask confused.
"Uh...you should read for yourself.." she says handing me the paper.
I quickly open the newspaper to see the picture of a woman screaming maniacally in front of the Daily Prophet.. she looked so much like me that I actually thought that it was my picture. She had high cheekbones and beautiful face and dark curly hair but it all looked ragged as if she had been locked up somewhere for a long time.
Even though she was beautiful, she looked furious and manic.
It was my mother.
Bellatrix Lestrange.
My hands start shaking as I quickly read the caption below the picture.
It said in large letters
"MASS BREAKOUT FROM AZKABAN!"

Bellatrix Lestrange was out of Azkaban.

--------------------------------
My bitch is here!!!!!! I love Bellatrix and here is a video in her honor. The video is not mine.