depressed

3/28/21
I'm gonna start dating this shit lmao
um so basically I'm always grounded for the littlest shit and i don't think my sister realizes how toxic she is, i sometimes want to kill myself rather than dealing with her. I'm never happy I have so much stress and anxiety because of her. I'm never fuckin happy. I have bad grades rn if I don't pass these classes I don't graduate. I'm insecure about my body. I'm insecure about my personality. And worst of all I fell in love and I'm deeply attached to a mf who uses me for seggs. Ik that he hides me because of his other hoes. He does because I'm fat, and I guess chubby girls aren't meant to be seen. Maybe it's cause I'm easy. I was with him last weekend and he was singing a song and he looked at me and the song that played so "all it takes is one call", the mf sang it too happily so I sang it too cause mf ur just as easy as me. Apparently he has five other bitches besides me and it makes me sad because I went through his likes and follow and it's filled with really skinny and petite girls. I'm sure if he was fucking with them he wouldn't hide them. It makes me so sad because in my heart if he wanted the world I would give it to him. He was my first everything and to him I was just another bitch.