my crush

6-24-19
sksksksksksksksksksksksksksksksk guys im back with a new crush lmao. anyways this thot bitch right here {me} is going to be helping the football coaches :))). My crush plays and so do some close guy friends so I'm excited for that. I saw his cute ass last week and I'll see him in July cause that's when I officially start helping. So a little story time for y'all thooters. His sister followed my finsta and at the time i didn't know because i didn't. and i didnt realize it till i looked at her photos and the look really similar but anywhore shes in college and is really close friends with someone that I trust dearly. Last week they had a lil 7 on 7 and he was waiting to be put in cause it just started and he was just standing there not doing shit and so i moved closer to the boys cause my ass is blind as hell and I haven't worn my glasses in three years anywhore. I NOTICED THAT HE MOVED CLOSER TO ME AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He's like hella good at football and outta nowhere he's like can you help me toss and catch the ball to a fellow mate and he like stood in front of me and kept making glances at me and I just:))))))))))))). When I caught him staring he looked the other way all fast. and my heart is just like uwu. He added me on snap like a few days before. I can't for wait for games to start cause i get released early and Ima try my best to get close to him so pray for me;))). Happy early fourth of july loves. also fuck america xoxo gossip girl (future me this is about Dino)

p.s dont get butthurt i live in america but were not doing so great, but i wish i could move to canada.