🧲TWO🧲

Walking straight the street, he plugged his earphones in.

To cover up the car noises and other unnecessary sounds, he set it to almost the highest volume.

As he put his hands inside his pockets, he looked around the city.

Tall and enormous buildings, noisy streets and crowded places.

The city's really civilized and advanced.

Since he never got the time to throughly explore every place he went to and this being his first time, he appreciated and admire everything about it.

It would be better to wonder down this street during the night time, he thought.

Wondering down the streets with his soulmate during night was now one of his bucket lists after looking around.

After walking further, he now saw the university's building up close.

He looked up and read it. "HYBE Colleges University".

Unconsciously smiling, he looked around from inside.

Students were starting to crowd in and meet their past colleagues from last year.

Unfortunately for him he just transferred so he can't meet any of his acquaintances.

Slowly walking inside the gates, he kept his head down and entered the gigantic building.

There were a lots of corridors and rooms, crowds of students were also present.

Making it harder for him to find the dean's office.

He needed to get his schedule paper before the bell even rings.

Looking at his watch, he had 20 minutes to find the office.

He started from the right hallways, taking a lot of sharp corners and to no use the office wasn't there.

He just came back to the same entrance he entered then now took the left side.

As he entered the left corridors, he felt desperate.

Lost like a puppy, he had no choice but to ask students for directions leading him to the designated place.

After looking around, he spotted a student who seemed to be a regular there.

Softly tapping the stranger's shoulder, Jake waited for a response.

The said stranger faced the smaller.

Having a good look, a height slighly taller than the latter, a very pale skin, a thin line of lips and the mole placed on the stranger's nose.

Looking down at Jake, the stranger looked very unfazed. He was just there staring boringly at the smaller.

"Umm. Hi, I'm Jake." The latter introduced bringing out his hand for a shake.

The pale student just stared at it and back at Jake, not accepting the greetings.

Feeling ashamed, Jake brought his hand down and tried to find his words.

"So I'm new here and didn't know the directions to the dean's office."

Jake stopped expecting for a reply but he received nothing signaling him to just continue.

"And I saw that you were wearing the uniform so I assumed you're a regular here. Then I just wanted to ask where the office is so I can get my schedule before class starts."

Jake nervously looked up waiting for the directions but once again, the pale student just stared at his eyes.

They had a staring contest for a solid minute, when the pale one leaned his back on the lockers then crossed his arms.

Jake didn't knew what to do, he thought that they were just wasting each other's time and as he was about to speak, another student interrupted.

"Sunghoon-hyung, let's go." The other student spoke referring to the pale one.

The pale one, or Sunghoon stared at the newly arrived student and looked back at Jake.

The student followed Sunghoon's stare and saw Jake awkwardly standing there.

"Oh. Hi, I'm Ni-ki. May I ask what do you need from Sunghoon-hyung?"

"Uh, I just wanted directions for the dean's office. But he won't talk." Jake said the last part very soft but was heard by the two.

"Then let me lead you there instead." Ni-ki pulled Jake's wrist as he guide him to the office.

While walking there, Ni-ki spoke. "Sorry about what Sunghoon-hyung did."

"It's alright. Just wanted for directions actually."

"He just rarely talks and is actually known as the cold ice prince." Ni-ki informed.

"Really? Why is he called like that?"

"He's actually a professional ice skater and represented Korea in ice skating a couple of times already allowing him to enter this university through scholarship."

"That explains the ice prince but what about the cold one."

"As you saw a while ago, he indeed just speaks very rarely. Mostly to his close friends only."

"Why?" Jake wondered wanting to know more about the mysterious student he just met.

"No one really knows, even us his friends. Everytime we ask him he just usually answers the same, that he just felt like it."

"You mean, he just felt like talking to his friends only? It's very confusing."

"It is confusing. I don't even understand why he does that."

"Here we are." Ni-ki continued, knocking at the door for Jake.

"Come in." They heard from inside.

"I shall be going now." Without context, Ni-ki left.

Jake entered and spoke to the dean about his schedule paper.

Upon receiving it, he went out and stood there again.

He scanned his class, Economics was first and was scheduled 5 minutes from the current time.

Widening his eyes, he desperately looked over the rooms near him.

As he was about to turn back to the office to ask the dean, a hand snatched his paper.

"Hey!" Jake subconsciously shouted but kept quiet when he saw it was the pale guy.

Sunghoon got his schedule paper and scanned the subjects.

Pulling the smaller's arm, Sunghoon brought him to a room not so far from the dean's office.

Quietly handling his paper back, Jake just stared at the taller.

Sunghoon sighed and dropped the paper on the ground then just left like nothing happened.

"Rude." Jake whispered as he picked the paper up and entered the room.