🧲SIX🧲

Managing to survive the remaining 3 classes, Jake found himself walking around trying to explore the whole school's interior.

Meeting the friends he met along the way, they joined him and toured the place.

"I saw you walking with Sunghoon a while ago." Jungwon spoke.

"That was nothing really. He just walked me to my classroom."

"He did?!" All of them exclaimed in unison surprising the latter.

"Yes, he did."

"How?"

"What do you mean how?"

"Are you serious? You got the one and only Park Sunghoon to lead you to your class!"

"And what about it?"

"How did you convince him?"

"I did not in fact he just gave me this piece of paper." Jake brought out the handed paper to the other 3.

"Since you're new here, I'll be taking you to class for your first week. Just approach me and hand me your schedule so I can take you to your class." Jaehyuk read out loud enough for all of them to hear.

"He wrote that?" Sunoo asked shocked about this action ot Sunghoon.

"Can't he really talk? Even needs to right in a paper." Opposite of Sunoo's shocked expression, Jaehyuk still kept on roasting the said boy.

"Wow, Jake-hyung what did you do to him?" Jungwon joked.

"I never did anything alright."

"Maybe you're starting to melt the boy's heart."

"Ohh that's a good love story."

"Love story? Were nothing more than acquaintances."

Jaehyuk scoffed. "Right, friends."

Soon enough, Sunoo's phone rings. Seeing the caller's id, he immediately bid goodbye to the friends. "Aight, I'll get going Ni-ki's calling me."

"I shall too since I have a class scheduled five minutes prior." Jungwon also said leaving the two guys alone.

"How about you, do you have classes to attend to?"

"No, Want to go to the library?" Jaehyuk suggested.

"Sure."

The two boys went and entered the suggested place.

Entering, Jake was very shocked at how big and spacious the library was.

Very tall shelves almost reaching the ceiling.

Every shelve was properly stuffed with diffetent various books from all around the world.

"I'll let you explore and meet you at the table there." Jaehyuk pointed a table at the most corner of the room while he gets a random book from nearby.

Complying, the latter slowly walked and looked at every section in the library.

Since he grew up very lonely, he had a deep obsession with books.

When doing nothing, he usually locks himself in his room and peacefully reads a book he got from their own mini library.

His favorite variety books were all about supernatural creatures and stories about adventures.

Back when he was younger, he always admired this kind of books and taught himself with the knowledge one could get just by reading these.

Smiling very widely, lips almost reaching both his ears; he walked through each shelf and had a quick overview of thr books on it.

Walking to the last shelf, he noticed a table that was far from the tables in front.

Someone was sitting on it, quietly reading a book that is covering is face.

But Jake was very observative. He recognized quickly that the boy was Sunghoon.

Weirded out by the connection, he thought that they were just like magnets.

This university is very big but they both somehow end up in the same predicament.

Seeing the said student fiddled, Jake hid behind the big shelf.

After some time, he looked back and again this time he can completely see the pale one's features.

With the sun striking his very pale skin, it just highlightes his beauty more.

Jake saw how his eyebrows would meet when not understanding the passage; which he found it very cute.

The latter also saw the very pointy nose and the mole attached on it.

Of course, the thin line of Sunghoon's pinkish lips.

Even his jawline is attractive, Jake thought.

With too much staring, he didn't notice the look he was getting from Sunghoon.

The pale one couldn't help but smile just by seeing the small one.

But of course, he managed to compose himself and continued looking back at Jake until he notices him.

Jake now seemed to notice this and immediately hid once again.

A blush creeping in, he inhaled very deeply and went back to find his friend.

"Jaehyuk-hyung, let's go." Jake arrived at the front of the library and urgently called out for Jaehyuk.

"Hm? Aren't you going to read something?"

"No. Let's just hangout somewhere."

"Well then, alright." Jaehyuk obeyed and brought the book he was reading back.

As they exited the library, Jake's blush was then noticed by Jaehyuk.

"Why are you blushing?"

"What? I-I am."

"Yes. It's very red."