🧲

Hi! So after some time, I have finally came up with the decision to discontinue this Jakehoon story I've been making.

Lately, very bad things have been going on with my personal life and I don't think I can continue writing the chapters for this story anymore. I can also see how the plot of this story is going and it is not going to a very direct and proper plot; to be quite honest, the sentences or paragraphs on the story's plots are merely thought upon and it is starting to look like the story was just made up by a very irresponsible author.

If you can observe from the latest chapter or the previous chapters, it seemed like I have lack the ability of being a good plot author and the plot I was trying to make wasn't really followed and everything in the story is going nowhere.

In short, 'Magnets' isn't going too well because of the lack of time and ability for thinking about how the story goes and how it should turn out in the end.

But despite the discontinuation, I am still very grateful for everyone who have voted, commented or read this story and I am very sorry if this story is going to an end without a not so proper ending.

I promise I would improve myself in my writing abilities and plot creating if I ever think about writing another story in the future.

I hope you all understand😊

Again, I am very sorry.

-DISCONTINUED-