Angel

The light was gone and darkness was still consuming me, i refused to open my eyes since i didn't know what to expect. I chose to give up, but here i am, eyes closed hearing doctors running around, where did i go wrong, i thought the choice was mine. But apparently not.

After a couple of minutes, taking a breath i decided to open my eyes, the light is blinding but only for a short second, staring upwards at the ceiling, i cant remember anything before the crash, its like my whole life is a blur.

Turning to my right to take in my surroundings i see a man, staring back at me with emerald green eyes that are so beautiful it leaves me speechless.

The man looks like he has seen a ghost, shutting his eyes just for a second before opening them again, i realised they are bloodshot like he had just been crying.

"Adriana?" Are the words that tumble out of the man in front of me, i am absolutely captivated it takes me a minute to register that he somehow knew me, he knew my name.

Is he a doctor i think to myself. He doesn't look like one with how he is dressed; ripped shirt that is covered in blood, you can see the white spectacles of the shirt showing from under the extreme amount of blood, messy brown hair, rings on his hands.

Yeah he is definitely no doctor, so how does he know my name?

Getting all the courage i have, which isn't a lot. I answer;

"Yes?" As soon as i respond he lets out a breath that seemed like relief.

"How do you kn-"

I don't have time to finish asking how he knew me due to him cutting me off as he rushes over to my hospital bed and indulges me in a bone crushing hug.

"Oh my god, angel, i'm so happy that you are ok."

The feeling of the man hugging me feels so unnatural since i am not used to this sort of loving affection and it seems as if he knows me but i can't remember a thing. However the way he is hugging me is starting to feel oddly familiar. Relaxing into the hug i so desperately needed, letting my eyes feather shut, i let my thoughts take over.

I don't know what is going on right now, but do i ever? Do i ever know what is truly going on in my life?

Memories start to come flooding back.

Memories are such a wonderful thing, but they can also be painful, since we don't get a choice to what we want to remember. Some people remember the worst parts in their life, some remember the best.

But me, i now am starting to remember him. Meeting him in the book store on a late Tuesday evening. The sun was just setting and it left the pink hint in the sky, the kind of colour that would make you want to stand and stare all day due to how beautiful it was. I was wearing blue ripped mum jeans, as well as an oversized jumper,  i never truly felt confident in myself to wear tighter clothes, i understand that everyones body is beautiful but i never felt like that was the truth since i never felt beautiful. Until him, the man that made me feel everything i wanted in life.

I now remember that day as clearly as the blue sky, Harry was wearing green trousers that were silk, he had this knitted brown jumper on with green patterns on the arms and lower part of the stomach, and on his feet were black vans.

I remember seeing this man for the first time and thinking that he looked like an angel on earth.

I am certain he is an angel.

Feeling tired, i feel my body getting weaker, tired, i'm so tired.

A kiss to my forehead is the last thing i feel as i fall into a deep sleep and i start to let my memories  take over.

My mind drifting into my past.

Going back to the first day in my life were i felt content.

Darkness.

If anyone is still reading. Hey. I'm not the best writer but I'm just having fun with it.
This is also the era of harry I picture.
He literally looks like an angel.